**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Omega event crystal question

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
edited May 4 in General Discussion
So, I missed the livestream, but read through the announcement page and this event looks pretty sweet. Now, maybe I’m missing something, but it looks like Paragon+ champs only get points in the event (2) for every Paragon or Valiant crystal that they open. The free crystals seem to be through the Delta Missions, which only give Cavalier event crystals. Does that mean that Paragon+ players don’t get points through the Delta missions/get less overall points than lower players? I would’ve thought that the Delta missions might give crystals that corresponded with your progression level, and thus gotten higher players some points in their respective event. Am I missing something?

Here is the link if anyone wants it: https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/omega-days/

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,679 ★★★★★
    edited May 4
    It seems like we only get the points for the alpha milestones
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

It seems like we only get the points for the alpha milestones

Ah, yeah I guess I assumed we’d only have access to one of the solo events, not both. That makes more sense I suppose.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,550 ★★★★★
    Paragon+ players can gain points for both events. Cav crystals only give points for the Alpha Route, so majority of points for the Omega Charge are from spending units on crystals, aside from the handful of Omega Paragon crystals given as milestone rewards in the Alpha Route.
  • Options
    kalbhirav_07kalbhirav_07 Posts: 1
    Will delta event be available again after 7 days ?