**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Anyone else having issues with Bahamut’s phase 2?

Mad_LadMad_Lad Posts: 12
I’ve got video of me successfully parrying him (and the game registered the parry by putting up the text on the left side of my screen) to break his armor and it did nothing. I’ve tried literally dozens of attempts with multiple shots at breaking his armor per attempt and not a single heavy or parry breaks his armor. I’ve spend 2k units trying different timing and recently taking videos for proof. I’m sure people will just say I’m trash but I’ve tried literally everything. Any non sarcastic advised is welcomed, but I think he’s bugged.

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,482 ★★★★★
    Make sure you have a removal charge before trying to parry his blast. You need to throw a special into his blast like in phase 1 to gain the charge.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 752 ★★★
    edited May 5
    Did you have green removal charge? Pretty sure in phase 2, once he's got 3 of those charges (can't remember the name), you have to special into bahamet sp1 bean for removal charge. Once you've got it, next time he has 3, you have to parry or heavy into special blast to break armor & do damage
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Also try restarting the game. Apparently this has helped a few people with this issue.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,793 ★★★★★
    edited May 5
    Mad_Lad said:

I’ve got video of me successfully parrying him (and the game registered the parry by putting up the text on the left side of my screen) to break his armor and it did nothing. I’ve tried literally dozens of attempts with multiple shots at breaking his armor per attempt and not a single heavy or parry breaks his armor. I’ve spend 2k units trying different timing and recently taking videos for proof. I’m sure people will just say I’m trash but I’ve tried literally everything. Any non sarcastic advised is welcomed, but I think he’s bugged.

You didn't have a GREEN removal charge. You have to gain those before you can "remove" or break his armor. If you had a removal charge, the blast would have reflected back to Bahamet when you parried. Watch Simula's or MCOC Noob YouTube video on this.

Here's my fight with Bahamet. His armor is broken after I used a removal charge to reflect blast back to him with my sp 3. Or I broke his armor first then used my Sp 3.

• Options
    dee_jay5dee_jay5 Posts: 39
    I also just fought this Bahamet boss recently, I didn't notice anything unusual.
  • Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 147
    Worst fight in the entire game
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,601 ★★★★★

For people who can't read
  • Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 147
    ahmynuts said:

lol. Ok troll. What a ****.

• Options
    dee_jay5dee_jay5 Posts: 39

I also had a hard time on my first try and gave up a few times. But the time I understood the mechanics of the fight, it was fun, in fact I kinda like it. I used 6 star rank 3 Zemo for Bahamet.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 637 ★★★

ahmynuts said:

Ima be honest he isn’t wrong. The second run i did on bahamut was months after my initial clear so i forgot about the removal charge on phase two. I ended up wasting 500 units until i realised my mistake. After that the fight is extremely straight forward and easy to finish off.

Although I’ve yet to do glykhan; i heard bahamut is the worse of the 4 bosses, he is not the worst fight in the game.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,229 ★★★★★

I just solo'ed him with my g299 for Carina challenge yesterday
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,601 ★★★★★
    Lokx said:

ahmynuts said:

Ima be honest he isn’t wrong. The second run i did on bahamut was months after my initial clear so i forgot about the removal charge on phase two. I ended up wasting 500 units until i realised my mistake. After that the fight is extremely straight forward and easy to finish off.

Although I’ve yet to do glykhan; i heard bahamut is the worse of the 4 bosses, he is not the worst fight in the game.

ahmynuts said:

If you look at any bahamut thread of someone complaining about the difficulty or something being bugged 9/10 times it's because they didn't read correctly and are forgetting about the removal charges
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,995 Guardian

Some people didn't fight prenerf act 4 juggs and it shows