Proof that FPS is dropping

2»

Comments

• 11993451199345 Posts: 518 ★★★
    Animations changing ≠ FPS changing
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★

I can honestly say I don’t know what the OP (original poster) is talking about.

They are claiming a single image proves that Kabam reduced the number of frames per second (FPS). I’m not sure how a single image can prove that.

Kabam may have reduced the visual effects (VFX) of Dr. Doom’s special to help with lag on some devices. I know I notice more lag with VFX heavy champs and special animations. I’d trade a little less going on visually during a special for a smoother fight any day.

And the screenshots don’t even prove the VFX were reduced because they aren’t taken at the exact same frame in the special animation. The SP3 minigame is at two different stages in the screenshots. One has it right after tapping and one has it already partially faded away.

Your blind
    You need to chill out, it’s not like the sun is going to explode killing us all. How can you not see the difference in the two images? 🤣
    Everyone sees the difference. What everyone is rightfully ridiculing you for is thinking that FPS is what causes animation changes. FPS=Frames per second. Changing the number of frames per second won’t change animations. Yes, the animation changed, but that is not related to fps. And the fact that you don’t know what fps is is why everyone is calling the op(original poster(you)) a nine year old kid

1199345 said:

Your acting like a meteor is headed towards earth right now, take a chill pill 💊
    ≠ means "does not equal"
    Your failed logic has been debunked, and instead of admitting it, you're attacking others.

Wong_99 said:

They are claiming a single image proves that Kabam reduced the number of frames per second (FPS). I’m not sure how a single image can prove that.

Kabam may have reduced the visual effects (VFX) of Dr. Doom’s special to help with lag on some devices. I know I notice more lag with VFX heavy champs and special animations. I’d trade a little less going on visually during a special for a smoother fight any day.

And the screenshots don’t even prove the VFX were reduced because they aren’t taken at the exact same frame in the special animation. The SP3 minigame is at two different stages in the screenshots. One has it right after tapping and one has it already partially faded away.

Your blind
    You need to chill out, it’s not like the sun is going to explode killing us all. How can you not see the difference in the two images? 🤣
    Everyone sees the difference. What everyone is rightfully ridiculing you for is thinking that FPS is what causes animation changes. FPS=Frames per second. Changing the number of frames per second won’t change animations. Yes, the animation changed, but that is not related to fps. And the fact that you don’t know what fps is is why everyone is calling the op(original poster(you)) a nine year old kid
    Numero Uno.1. I’m not 9. Numero dos.2. This thread was to answer my question on why the animation changed. Could just tell me it has nothing to do with fps. I would understand but I wanted to know why. Could just told me that they needed to erase it to make space for more important stuff in the game, but no. Everyone started to diagree, and keep saying some dumb OP **** and started throwing a temper tantrum like Justin Trudeau
    Your initial post claimed that the change in animation is proof of a change in FPS...

It simply isn't...

And instead of realizing the two are completely different entities, you go on the attack and absorb the correct sentiment as if it was the topic in your initial post...

Gaslight much??
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,382 ★★★★★
    I think it's time to use the ban hammer
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,688 ★★★★★

Your blind

ahmynuts said:

This is why we are all joking with OP on what fps is
    Your acting like the sun just exploded, chill out

1199345 said:

Your acting like a meteor is headed towards earth right now, take a chill pill 💊

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 4,188 ★★★★★
    I dunno I started playing this game back in the day cause of the graphics, not happy with the muddy downgrade
This discussion has been closed.