Options

Sheeesh spenny event

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 266 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Can't even do uncollected track ftp it'll cost 4 odins ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Is this the route Kabam are going? Absurd ammount of units to complete a random event... Best get arena grinding because dropping ยฃ1200 on a none event is insanity
ยซ1

Comments

• Options

No one is forcing you to spend or even participate in the event... I personally am probably going to be just happy with the prizes I get as a free to play player with minimal effort.

Just a boring response bro ๐Ÿ˜ด

Idk about you but I like to participate in events, not clear less than half the milestones and call it a day... ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Bro has internet explorer

Google chrome always ๐Ÿ‘Œ
  • Options
    Don't get me wrong here guys, event looks fun and a good way to spend units from spring clean... just 36k is a lot, we could only buy 4 of each offer maxing out at 25k units and this is demanding 12k over that....
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

No one is forcing you to spend or even participate in the event... I personally am probably going to be just happy with the prizes I get as a free to play player with minimal effort.

Idk about you but I like to participate in events, not clear less than half the milestones and call it a day... ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
    You realize they could also do nothing for ftp at all right? Be happy your getting something at all.
    You say 'you' like I'm ftp... I ain't ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The point is, this is an event we are encouraged to participate in, 2 track milestones and yet ftp can't even complete the lower track and most spenders won't pass the half way point of the better. This is obviously aimed at top 1% of people in the game and the rest barely get more than zilch.

The forums are to give feedback and I could be COMPLETELY wrong here and we might get more ways of hitting the milestones but rn this looks like a dead event for 99% of players... which is a shame especially after how great spring clean was.
    First off, your math is terrible if you think ftp get zilch. They get at minimum 1200 units and a ton of t6b and t3a etc. For free. And if they're lucky a 7* from the free crystals. Secondly, you start off a thread complaining about ftp getting "zilch" when your not ftp yourself. That just makes you sound entitled and complaining because you don't get even more. Lastly, again, ftp or paid, they could have done absolutely nothing extra this month aside from normal monthly stuff. So your "feedback" is garbage and comes off as nothing but ungrateful.
    The first 600 need to be used to get the second 600 so maybe they come out 600... big whoop ๐Ÿ˜‚

A tonne of t6b and t3a? They get 4 t6b and 2 t2a not exactly ground breaking ๐Ÿ˜‚

Whether im ftp or not doesn't mean nuff I'm this argument, I've been ftp and now I'm not still doesn't mean they deserve to get zilch... they still play the game and most put in more effort than us so think they deserve a little more in events like this.

This whole 'be grateful you're getting something' is a dumb argument, this event is here to burn units before July, this ain't goodness of their heart ๐Ÿ˜‚

And I don't give 2 f*cks what you think to my feedback, you can't do sh*t big man ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,949 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    JollyHawk said:

I wonder if they can pay Kabam HQ electric bill with F2P tears... That would make things better.

They definitely run on hydroelectricity.
    Dammmmm good answer (see what I did there lol)
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 137 โ˜…
    36,900 units / 3100 units per Odin = 11.9 Odins x $99.99 USD = approx $1,190 USD

Exclusive access to four 7-star Omega Champs.

Assuming no dupes:

3 of them you will likely be able to take to R2 with milestone rewards (two via gem, third via mats but you would need 1.5 t6cc outside of this event).

1 of them you will get to R3 and awaken with gem and give 100 sig stones.

(plus other shards, crystals, lower tier rank up mats)

12 Odins sounds about right for Kabam lol.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

You realize they could also do nothing for ftp at all right? Be happy your getting something at all.

The point is, this is an event we are encouraged to participate in, 2 track milestones and yet ftp can't even complete the lower track and most spenders won't pass the half way point of the better. This is obviously aimed at top 1% of people in the game and the rest barely get more than zilch.

The forums are to give feedback and I could be COMPLETELY wrong here and we might get more ways of hitting the milestones but rn this looks like a dead event for 99% of players... which is a shame especially after how great spring clean was.
    First off, your math is terrible if you think ftp get zilch. They get at minimum 1200 units and a ton of t6b and t3a etc. For free. And if they're lucky a 7* from the free crystals. Secondly, you start off a thread complaining about ftp getting "zilch" when your not ftp yourself. That just makes you sound entitled and complaining because you don't get even more. Lastly, again, ftp or paid, they could have done absolutely nothing extra this month aside from normal monthly stuff. So your "feedback" is garbage and comes off as nothing but ungrateful.
    The first 600 need to be used to get the second 600 so maybe they come out 600... big whoop ๐Ÿ˜‚

A tonne of t6b and t3a? They get 4 t6b and 2 t2a not exactly ground breaking ๐Ÿ˜‚

Whether im ftp or not doesn't mean nuff I'm this argument, I've been ftp and now I'm not still doesn't mean they deserve to get zilch... they still play the game and most put in more effort than us so think they deserve a little more in events like this.

This whole 'be grateful you're getting something' is a dumb argument, this event is here to burn units before July, this ain't goodness of their heart ๐Ÿ˜‚

And I don't give 2 f*cks what you think to my feedback, you can't do sh*t big man ๐Ÿ˜‚
    No one is getting zilch. Ftp is getting stuff. For doing almost nothing. Whether it's t6b or t2a, it's better than nothing. Anything with free units is automatically a win. No is forcing anyone to spend on this event. It's only if YOU want to. If it's not appetizing then don't. It's very, very simple. It's a FREE mobile game that is giving FREE rewards for doing very little. If that bothers you so much, take your monet elsewhere. Go play world of warcraft or something where you have to spend just to even play the game at all. ๐Ÿคฃ
    Again the argument of anything is a win, its really not ๐Ÿ˜‚

The whole point is to get people engaged and I'm guessing persuade ftp to spend, it's a slippery slope but when the ftp reward are garbage and the paid ain't much better Where's the encouragement to play the game and maybe even splash? Nowhere to be seen is where ๐Ÿ‘€

I get you see it from a single point of view but some people see the wider picture ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,949 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

No one is getting zilch. Ftp is getting stuff. For doing almost nothing. Whether it's t6b or t2a, it's better than nothing. Anything with free units is automatically a win. No is forcing anyone to spend on this event. It's only if YOU want to. If it's not appetizing then don't. It's very, very simple. It's a FREE mobile game that is giving FREE rewards for doing very little. If that bothers you so much, take your monet elsewhere. Go play world of warcraft or something where you have to spend just to even play the game at all. ๐Ÿคฃ

The whole point is to get people engaged and I'm guessing persuade ftp to spend, it's a slippery slope but when the ftp reward are garbage and the paid ain't much better Where's the encouragement to play the game and maybe even splash? Nowhere to be seen is where ๐Ÿ‘€

I get you see it from a single point of view but some people see the wider picture ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    If you dont like the F2P rewards, spend.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,836 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

For someone claiming to see the wider picture, all your focused on is the free stuff. Hypocritical much?
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,151 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    ๐ŸงI'm confused so will Paragon/Valiant players get rewards from the uncollected track as well.
  • Options
    bm3epps said:

๐ŸงI'm confused so will Paragon/Valiant players get rewards from the uncollected track as well.

Yes from both
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

For someone claiming to see the wider picture, all your focused on is the free stuff. Hypocritical much?
    I mean my post was more focused om the 36k price tag... you latched onto the ftp comment so idk ๐Ÿซ 

End of the day, this event that we all WANT to get involved in is meh for ftp, pretty meh for spenders with small wallets, still not the greatest for spenders with bigger wallets and only gives the whaliest Whales good rewards and that's the point I'm making.

0 units = meh
    6k = meh+
    17k also meh
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

I mean my post was more focused om the 36k price tag... you latched onto the ftp comment so idk ๐Ÿซ 

End of the day, this event that we all WANT to get involved in is meh for ftp, pretty meh for spenders with small wallets, still not the greatest for spenders with bigger wallets and only gives the whaliest Whales good rewards and that's the point I'm making.

0 units = meh
    6k = meh+
    17k also meh
    So your complaining the people who spend the most get the bear stuff? Where have you been the last 9 years? It's been that way the entire time. Why should it change now? You want the best? Open your wallet. Also, it's solely your opinion that the free/minimal.spend is meh. Most people disagree and think they're pretty damn good for free.
  • Options
    Whole point is balance lads, let's use popcorn analogy; I own an Audi s5 i got it because the RS5 was out of my budget, is the s5 Meh? Hell no! It's amazing but is it as good as the rs5? Nope but I still got a solid value for money... it's not hard to achieve that balance. Right now, the value for money only comes at the tippy top, not at the lower levels and that's not great
  • Options
    QalibZamanQalibZaman Posts: 119 โ˜…โ˜…
    So we will get 1200 units for free?
  • Options

So we will get 1200 units for free?

Think you need to reinvest the first 600 to hit the milestones for the other 600
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,095 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Whole point is balance lads, let's use popcorn analogy; I own an Audi s5 i got it because the RS5 was out of my budget, is the s5 Meh? Hell no! It's amazing but is it as good as the rs5? Nope but I still got a solid value for money... it's not hard to achieve that balance. Right now, the value for money only comes at the tippy top, not at the lower levels and that's not great

So based on that, what would you want to see? a 2-3 gem being the top prize for 17.4k units spent and super spenders instead get x2 r3 gems, maybe even x3?

I'm just curious where the line for 'solid value for money' is for you.
  • Options

So based on that, what would you want to see? a 2-3 gem being the top prize for 17.4k units spent and super spenders instead get x2 r3 gems, maybe even x3?

I'm just curious where the line for 'solid value for money' is for you.
    For me, Alpha track completely doable ftp would be a MASSIVE win for a lot of people and Omega full milestones for the 17.5-20k marker I think would be so much better, maybe 9/10k will get you both the r2 gems

End of the day this would mean ftp get a guaranteed 7* champ from a good roster just like they did for valentine, valiant for the 7* crystal in calendar, and 9/10k for 2x 1-2 gems and a couple 7* crystals to get a champ you want to r2 then the Whales drop 17-20k for a guaranteed r3 sig 200 considering these guys already have 6/7/8 r3's and extra isn't worth ยฃ1200 but would entise more to spend units now and then spend monies for July anyway

I think that is completely fair but guess everyone else disagrees ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  • Options
    Rn a 4-5 X-magika is valued at 3k units, a 1-2 would be like the 4/5k marker anyway so makes economical sense to me ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ