Options

Kabam!!? Lower level X-magica incursions not giving rewards??

PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,752 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited May 8 in General Discussion
I'm bit behind on 7* incursions crystal champion and I thought lower sectors would be open for everyone due to it being special event incursions month but I checked and it's giving this pop-up.

Is this a bug? Or something?
(Don't check the hero I'll be using to stomp sector 1-6) 😳

Comments

• Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 565 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    PT_99 said:

I'm bit behind on 7* incursions crystal champion and I thought lower sectors would be open for everyone due to it being special event incursions month but I checked and it's giving this pop-up.

Haven't tried it yet, but if it's like previous versions you'll need to have your champs within the champ ratings for that level. BUT, once in you can swap out those lower level champs with your big boy champs on those switchout nodes.
  • Options
    JollyHawk said:

PT_99 said:

Haven't tried it yet, but if it's like previous versions you'll need to have your champs within the champ ratings for that level. BUT, once in you can swap out those lower level champs with your big boy champs on those switchout nodes.
    That's strange, I swear I entered sector-1 during special events with Herc right away
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,281 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Incursions has 3 tiers that you qualify for zone rewards plus the X-Magica zone this month. Anything out of the range you will not get reward for unless it's a special event but this event is not part of it.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 759 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It is seem that Kabam have lock the rewards to 3 Sectors brackets.

The problem with this is it now lock off Sector 4 from players (essentially remove an easier Sector and included a much harder Sector).

Thought it would make sense to have access from Sector 4 to 7.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 921 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 8

Incursions has 3 tiers that you qualify for zone rewards plus the X-Magica zone this month. Anything out of the range you will not get reward for unless it's a special event but this event is not part of it.

Except it's removed during themed events like this.
    And I'm pretty sure the post about the X magica incursions clearly states that all sectors will be available for everybody.

Genuine question: have you been missing out on lower sector rewards in these events all this time?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,993 Guardian
    The thing that was β€œopened up” should be that you can use ANY STRENGTH TEAM and enter ANY Sector with that team.

So similar to what you could always just pick a 3* or 4* team and enter the very bottom Sector, and I believe still get Gold Milestones, you could not actually get season ending Top Tier for that low sector.

Well, this is sort of opposite of that. Maybe your TOP TEAM is not quite strong enough to qualify for top Sector normally (especially with reduced X-Magica champ availability for this month's new top Sector). This month it is opened up so that you can do the X-Magica Sector (new top sector), no matter what your Team Strength is.

BUT.. They did NOT open it up to also receiving TOP TIER rewards beyond just 3 Sectors/Tiers.
  • Options
    Found this, it explicitly says sectors will be open for everyone then there's requirement also?
    Does it mean if player have more than 25 6* then the player won't be able to join that particular sector?

That's disgusting if true because in previous "special" themed sectors were open for everyone to gather incursions artifacts but guess Kabam is changing that. 🫠
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,742 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    PT_99 said:

Found this, it explicitly says sectors will be open for everyone then there's requirement also?
    Does it mean if player have more than 25 6* then the player won't be able to join that particular sector?

That's disgusting if true because in previous "special" themed sectors were open for everyone to gather incursions artifacts but guess Kabam is changing that. 🫠

Or maybe kabam doesn't want newbie accounts being carried for multiple zones and get all rewards for doing nothing.
  • Options

PT_99 said:

Or maybe kabam doesn't want newbie accounts being carried for multiple zones and get all rewards for doing nothing.
    Simple solution, ban any party incursions till sector 5 during "special" incursions month.

Because in the announcement post, Kabam said open for everyone but not during release, not actually opened, that's false advertisement.
  • Options
    edited May 9
    This themed incursions is different from previous ones, cause we still have the normal Incursions structure along with like an Incursions event happening side by side.
    In previous iterations the themed champs were the boss in each difficulty, but this time the event is contained to only a separate difficulty.
    I think that's the reason that we can't do the lower sector this time? Because they're technically NOT part of the event? (Except for the 5min cooldown which I suspect would be unnecessary technical difficulty to apply only to one difficulty while the other sectors have the normal cool down)
  • Options

This themed incursions is different from previous ones, cause we still have the normal Incursions structure along with like an Incursions event happening side by side.
    In previous iterations the themed champs were the boss in each difficulty, but this time the event is contained to only a separate difficulty.
    I think that's the reason that we can't do the lower sector this time? Because they're technically NOT part of the event? (Except for the 5min cooldown which I suspect would be unnecessary technical difficulty to apply only to one difficulty while the other sectors have the normal cool down)

Too much work by Kabam to take away so little of extra rewards from players,
    Hilarious but not surprising.
  • Options
    edited May 9
    PT_99 said:

Too much work by Kabam to take away so little of extra rewards from players,
    Hilarious but not surprising.
    Wait my bad it seems I was partially correct,the bosses are indeed the themed bosses guess they just decided they won't give those rewards anymore because that would let us hit the 400k mark sooner than they'd like
  • Options
    Hope this is a mistake and Kabam fixes soon