Options

My saga incursions setup with a 2020 champ, and so far its actually working.

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,228 ★★★★★
So team :
R2 Roblin
Odin
R1 Sunspot
R5 Zemo

Put prefight on roblin, do the 2 fights. Swap out odin for a lower odin, do prefights on sunspot and do 1 fight only. Then on Zone 3. I Swapped out Odin for my R5 ascended Zemo.

Hacks?
Buff Corno
Everytime you heavy/knock down you gain unstoppable passive ( I did not know you can scroll down so went with this)
Damage increase for each buff
Damage increase for each debuff
Prowed Degen (x2 if relic equipped) and 20% chance per prowess to inflict degen for 350% damage
Tide of combat
Keep it going
Special Refund
Buff Reinforcement - Fury
Effect Reinforcement - Incinerate

Now I know what you are thinking. But Ghost, what about incinerate immune champs or debuff immune champs?

Oh don't fear. I've done a few of them. For example Night thrasher.

So how do you play roblin with this setup? 2 ways :

If they are immune to the incinerate but not debuff immune :

Parry - heavy = x2 prowess ASWELL as buff corno kicking in. Keep spamming this untill you feel you have enough. 5 hit into sp2 and they are dead, no matter what.

If they are debuff immune :

Normal combos and go for sp1 with medium for fury, then go for sp2 while also ending on medium again for another fury, the damage should be enough to kill them else just pop another sp1. (Not a lot of these fights so don't worry)

What if you fight moleman? :

Well you fight him the same as if he is debuff immune BUT the sp2 is mega damage still so just pop sp2.

What about normal fights? How does he perform? :

Well lets just say, it sees roblin and it dies. Think of it like this

You start with 3 odin buffs, Each heavy gives you x2 buffs AND you have buff corno. So Remember "ALL OTHER BUFFS" inflict incinerate other than FURY and Power gain/energise. So Each heavy = more and more incinerates WHILE boosting your attack from the hack for buffs and debuffs.

Remember you've already used him for 5 fights so on 65% hp off opponent you start with frenzy, and that damage increase is a lot ASWELL as autoblock bypass.

I'm at Zone 9 at the moment and so far i've been killing them in 15-30 sec each fight with roblin (Depending on A.I and immunities).

Zemo and Sunspot is there for 2 reasons .

1. I had a node where everyone does 95% less damage BUT heroes so sunspot and he has those prefights so he is a good 2nd attacker.

2. Zemo is Zemo, the man can counter anything.

But I will update as I progress through, but so far. Roblin is really good for this incursions.

Comments

• Options
    Zone 10 fights going like this
  • Options
    600k hp crossbones boss with tranquility and bunch of nodes...

This is sp1 btw.

• Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★★
    When you get to zone 25 let us know.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,512 ★★★★★
    Any replacement for Red goblin