Options

Too many free 7* from Omega Event

IryseIryse Posts: 495 ★★★
edited May 9 in General Discussion
I became a Valiant recently and thought that 7* are exotic and might be now little easier to farm them.

In these last 24 hours, I myself got 3 or 4 7* from these free crystals, meaning that everyone else too has popped up 7* like easy. This was confirmed too from a thread showing insane amount of players getting alot of 7*.

These 7* will lead to progression like butter for those in Cav and Thronebreaker brackets. Paragon might benefit too but they already reached this level so they cannot be counted among the other two.

The whole point is did we as Cav, TB, and also early level Paragon players go through alot of pain and planning our maxed out 5* and 6* r3 or r4 for the previous acts which can now be easily sailed and breezed through by newbies and midcarders because they already have 80% of an established 7* team to walk through acts 5,6 and probably 7 too. They wont even need to spend on revs or heals because of high health pools of these 7*.

Looks like just wait for a couple of months and the content clearing items will be showered all over you easily. The state of the game recently.

Edit: the disagrees show all those who received so many 7* and are now not feeling good someone is pointing out this.

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,487 ★★★★
    I haven't got any 7*s but I did get 6* Juggs and Longshot
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,291 ★★★★★
    edited May 9
    I got no free 7* in either my Valiant or Cav accounts. My Cav account gained one new 6*. Total rng.
  • Options
    TheshadowpantherTheshadowpanther Posts: 21
    Aren’t you the lucky one. Opened all the free valiant ones and bought six more valiant. All were 5* and one 6*.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    So what? I only got 7 star from those crystals
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,472 ★★★★
    My only thought:

More gold and iso por favor.
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 495 ★★★
    @Warlockjr 7* is equivalent of 6* r4 almost. Giving out content clearing items easily makes the content difficulty useless. And questionable to those who tried and cleared the content with the intended diffuclty set for that content.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Seems like it's only me who haven't popped 7* from these free omega crystals 😞
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,787 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Seems like it's only me who haven't popped 7* from these free omega crystals 😞

I only got 1 7 from what i opened and was a wiccan from the omega paragon/valiant crystals we got free it was kinda underwhelming
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★

My only thought:

More gold and iso por favor.

nice warlock
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 808 ★★★
    Yeah for most of us the free crystals were a bust. I felt even the 6* rates were kinda low. Legit made me rethink spending 5,700, especially after seeing a post from a dude who did that and only got the one 7* from the milestones.

If someone spent a lot of units, they deserve the 7* they got cuz they either grinded or spent cash.
  • Options
    ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 143
    24 paragons, 6 Valiants, 0 7 stars.
  • Options
    ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 143
    Also, just because some of us did act 4 with 3 stars, doesn’t mean everyone else has to.
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 142 ★★
    edited May 9
    I did not get any 7* champs from this event.
    To be fair, I only spent an extra 450 units... but still.

My best pull was 6* Onslaught and lots of iso.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    Nice humblebrag. I got nothing.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★
    OP, how long have you been playing this game for? Were you around for the launch of 6*s? 5*s? How many Banquet/Gifting events have you been through?

There is nothing new under the sun. This stuff happens all of the time. We just had a highly publicized giveaway of every 6* in the game.

It’s a spending event in a mobile game. If lower progression players want to go in on it and spend money/units to get the chance for a champion who will make low grade content easier, who cares? How does that effect you at all?
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 543 ★★★
    I opened all the free crystals and ten more and got 0 7*s
  • Options
    ForumerForumer Posts: 100 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I've said this a few times recently and apparently it needs repeating:

"A strong Summoner celebrates another Summoner's opportunity to grow." Don't be the person who gets to the top and pulls up the ladder behind you.

The "I had it way tougher than them, I suffered so they should too" approach is a strange one that I've never understood.

I somewhat agree, but I’d argue that this event just offers too much to newer players. I’m no game economist, but a UC player getting access to 34 super buffed up cav crystals (they shouldn’t even be called cav crystals because their 6* rates are so high!) and around 14 Paragon crystals seems kinda unbalanced, wouldn’t you agree?

I thought that the point of progression titles was to make sure that appropriate rewards are given to all levels of players. This event seems to have forgotten that.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Where are the paragons located?
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 830 ★★★
    I surely don't know what's the OP saying about too many 7* stars. It's all RNG, all I got were 2 **** 7* Mr. Can'tFit and Spotty, which I had. Congrats to those that had great pulls, but for me it's a ploy to waste or buy units hoping to get "more" 7*.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    theres no point on getting upset about this.
    It gives lower leveled people chances to speed up progression.
    I mean look at my 3rd account.
    Spent nothing during the banquet event.
    Got a 7* kang for free.
    Made my account go from conquerer to uncollected in a few hours.
    Its all about the newer accounts progressing.
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 485 ★★★
    edited May 9
    There's free crystals in this event? Did I miss them?

Edit: I just reread the update mail and noticed that I missed the solo event with the free crystals, my mistake
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,318 ★★★★
    Forumer said:

Kabam Jax said:

I've said this a few times recently and apparently it needs repeating:

"A strong Summoner celebrates another Summoner's opportunity to grow." Don't be the person who gets to the top and pulls up the ladder behind you.

The "I had it way tougher than them, I suffered so they should too" approach is a strange one that I've never understood.

I somewhat agree, but I’d argue that this event just offers too much to newer players. I’m no game economist, but a UC player getting access to 34 super buffed up cav crystals (they shouldn’t even be called cav crystals because their 6* rates are so high!) and around 14 Paragon crystals seems kinda unbalanced, wouldn’t you agree?

I thought that the point of progression titles was to make sure that appropriate rewards are given to all levels of players. This event seems to have forgotten that.
    Unbalanced, according to whom?

There are July type offers, where offers are Progression gated.

There are Banquet type offers, where offers are not Progression gated.

And there are every other offer, that can be semi gated or not.

This game has always had a wide range of offer balancing, and the game has always managed to survive “unbalanced” offers.