Options

Me and my friend wanna trade champions

I have A champion he wants and he has a champion I want I’m just gonna ask if it would be possible cuz me and him have talked about it before but I’m gonna be the one to ask @kabammike I’m curious and would it be possible 😂

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,309 ★★★★★
    It's not possible and won't ever be possible.
  • Options
    Ragnarok13Ragnarok13 Posts: 56
    Hard pass
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,914 Guardian
    Kingdjf said:

I have A champion he wants and he has a champion I want I’m just gonna ask if it would be possible cuz me and him have talked about it before but I’m gonna be the one to ask @kabammike I’m curious and would it be possible 😂

Me and my two hundred free alts that I just made would also like to trade champs. Alt-182 really doesn't like Onslaught, but his favorite Marvel character is Iron Fist. Seems like a fair trade to me.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,103 ★★★★★
    *It's only possible during an eclipse when both of you are dancing around in opposite directions in a circle while balancing eggs on your head. Only then will the window be open for you to trade champions.

* = that is a joke, please do not do that.

Since that request comes up once in a blue moon, allow me to just go ahead and rip this Band-Aid off and tell you that we will never be allowed to trade champions, and frankly the concept should never exist because like anything else that we have been given as a community, people we know will inevitably exploit it and will cause an unhealthy disruption to the game economy itself and it will be shut down faster than you could blink.