Options

Question of the day, again about FPS

Is there any reliable information from Kabam on when it will be possible to change the frame rate setting? I wonder if this will be implemented at least this month, or in the next couple of months? It’s just that everyone has “that same” inscription about the frame rate in the game settings, and it’s very interesting to find out when it will be possible to really change the frame rate, I know that this is difficult to implement, it requires a huge amount of time and resources, but I think this will really be one of the most important changes in the game over a long time.

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,914 Guardian
    When it happens, it happens. I doubt Kabam is going to give a timeline on this feature, but the fact the setting exists in the game client implies someone thinks it is a question of weeks or months, not years.

Keep in mind they could be wrong: sometimes a feature looks just about ready to go and then some critical flaw shows up in testing that derails the whole thing. Sometimes patches get reversed, sometimes updates get delayed, and something like this that could affect literally everything everywhere in the game if it goes awry has many opportunities to get postponed or reworked.