Options

AA or abs man

I am on act six chapter 2
Just opened a 6* nexus and got abs man , as and ikaris. For me it's between abs man and AA. Who would benefit most?
AA is good for bleeds and positioning
Abs man is such a hard hitter and good immunity
Back on the day I heard as was awesome I've never been lucky enough to get a high ranked one I did pull a 5* a while ago but not fully ranked as concentrating on 6*

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 176
    AA not as sorry autocorrect
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 321 ★★
    Both need awakening but abs man is overall better than AA, still rankup and awaken both as they are super good for matchups they are good at.

Archangel ends some fights in less than 60 seconds in act 8 and ties with nukes like cgr and sunspot, abs man also greay utility and damage helps sweep entire paths with mystic and bleed nodes
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,594 ★★★
    I would say aa mainly because I would say abs man is overated. I'm not saying he ain't good im just saying I don't think he is as good as ppl make him out to be. That being said, I am gonna eventually rank up my abs man
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,594 ★★★
    So many ppl i wanna rank up, I'm outta gold tho
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 570 ★★★
    I would do Absman. AA melts fights if they can be bled and poisoned, but abs has so much utility if you learn how to play him.
  • Options
    Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 176
    Ok so maybe rank up my 5* AA and ascend him, then pick abs man?
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 570 ★★★
    That would work. I personally use Absman more than AA.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 852 ★★★

Ok so maybe rank up my 5* AA and ascend him, then pick abs man?

You can’t go wrong with either, buddy. AA is just a little more niche, but better at what he does.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,197 ★★★★★
    AA as what he do most of the champs can't do. That AAR is just too OP of opponent is not bleed and poison immune.

I have Abs man duped at R2 but never used him. Don't find any reason when compared to other mystics and other class champs as well. On other hand AA finds spot for tough contents

• Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 420 ★★★
    Aa. Ab man is a beast but needs a certain game play to get the most out of him. Angel is easy to use