Why aren't there valiant crystals the daily valiant offer?

PseudouberPseudouber Member Posts: 793 ★★★
Is this offer going to get updated? Doesn't make sense. The paragon crystals are garbage. I've open over 300 hundred of these and only ever got a 7* once. They have no value really or super low value.

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,277 ★★★★★
    300 hundred? So 30000?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,919 ★★★★★

Is this offer going to get updated? Doesn't make sense. The paragon crystals are garbage. I've open over 300 hundred of these and only ever got a 7* once. They have no value really or super low value.

Id say give it time and online store will use them for daily special offers but as they just got added give them time
  • PseudouberPseudouber Member Posts: 793 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

300 hundred? So 30000?

Lol my bad. 300 or so
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    edited May 12
    Valiant crystal literally just recently released. Like it’s barely been a week. They have a similar crystal on the summoner market called superior mythic crystal tho.
  • Heruzu369Heruzu369 Member Posts: 132 ★★
    Lokx said:

Valiant crystal literally just recently released. Like it’s barely been a week. They have a similar crystal on the summoner market called superior mythic crystal tho.

To be fair… the valiant crystal definitely should’ve came with everything else valiant related😭 idk it just makes sense to me

When is this happening? It's been.a while now. It just makes senses and the other crystals are garbage. I want to want to buy the daily but those current crystals don't really drop 7*.And it's called valiant daily not paragon..
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,753 ★★★★★
    edited May 25

The best thing that I've learned, is to not have high expectations for "Pedestal" crystals (Paragon crystals). That has been one of the traps that we fall into. Keep in mind that there's a 1% chance---PER CRYSTAL---to get a 7*. That rare chance method is no different from the low chances we had to get a 6* when 6*'s were first introduced. It's RARE, and designed that way on purpose. The lower the expectations you have, the less you'll be disappointed. I've gotten TWO 7*'s out of them since their release.

TWO. And they were Sunspot last year, and Wiccan a few days ago.

A "Pedestal" crystal's main intent for me is to collect ISO that I can sell for gold to build my gold stash, and get 6 and 7* shards when I dupe 5 and 6*'s. The 6* shards I get will form a 6* crystals and turn into duped 6* champs, which turn into 7* shards.

The only guaranteed 7* you'll get is from the 7* crystal, so focus on that.

You've seen that you have a very low chance to get a 7* from the "Pedestal" crystal, so just don't bother with buying/opening them 🤷🏽

And I agree with your point about the Valiant crystals. Valiants were just released, so should be in the Valiant offers.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,799 ★★★★★
    A valid point.

The best thing that I've learned, is to not have high expectations for "Pedestal" crystals (Paragon crystals). That has been one of the traps that we fall into. Keep in mind that there's a 1% chance---PER CRYSTAL---to get a 7*. That rare chance method is no different from the low chances we had to get a 6* when 6*'s were first introduced. It's RARE, and designed that way on purpose. The lower the expectations you have, the less you'll be disappointed. I've gotten TWO 7*'s out of them since their release.

A "Pedestal" crystal's main intent for me is to collect ISO that I can sell for gold to build my gold stash, and get 6 and 7* shards when I dupe 5 and 6*'s. The 6* shards I get will form a 6* crystals and turn into duped 6* champs, which turn into 7* shards.

You've seen that you have a very low chance to get a 7* from the "Pedestal" crystal, so just don't bother with buying/opening them 🤷🏽

And I agree with your point about the Valiant crystals. Valiants were just released, so should be in the Valiant offers.
    Yeah..that's why I'm asking. It should be the variant crystal instead of paragon. We have them and it's a better drop rate. It would be cool to start buying the daily but I would never wirh this paragon crystal. 5 bucks isn't work just upgrade mats
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,753 ★★★★★

Yeah..that's why I'm asking. It should be the variant crystal instead of paragon. We have them and it's a better drop rate. It would be cool to start buying the daily but I would never wirh this paragon crystal. 5 bucks isn't work just upgrade mats
    Can't understand why it's seems difficult to simply add the VALIANT crystal to the progression based VALIANT offer 😂
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Lokx said:

That’s correct. The crystal that comes with the daily deal online is the superior mystic crystal or something like that. It’s only 5-7* tho just like the valiant one. And they been doing that for a min now. I move never a 7* from one lol. Wish I could say I have. I’ve had better luck with regular paragon crystals the those superior or valiant crystals.
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★

Deder80 said:

Cool. That's not the Valiant crystal with a 2.5% 7* drop rate