EQ 1.2 bugged?

Crimson8399Crimson8399 Member Posts: 762 ★★★
Not gaining furies on every well timed block. Sometimes won’t even get the power drain even though I get the parry. Was using Ironheart. Any thoughts?

Comments

• GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Worked fine for me with warlock on all runs, I’m not familiar with ironheart’s kit.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Pacify mastery. It reduces aar by 30% when you stun opponent, but in these eq nodes it's seems like 70%. Try using ironheart against mutants, you will never fail to gain a fury since ironheart is immune to aar against mutants
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 ★★★★★
    edited May 12

Not gaining furies on every well timed block. Sometimes won’t even get the power drain even though I get the parry. Was using Ironheart. Any thoughts?

I noticed this also with ironheart after she gains the tracking passive she turns off the node and i havent ran pacify for years now to add
  • DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Member Posts: 196 ★★
    Iron heart Tracking passive reduces offensive accuracy hits to block by 100'% for all classes except mutants, for them she reduces Offesive AA 150%
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 ★★★★★
    edited May 12

Iron heart Tracking passive reduces offensive accuracy hits to block by 100'% for all classes except mutants, for them she reduces Offesive AA 150%

I feel like these tb nodes need to have force of will active as what ever u do offensive aar u ignore nodes u have defensive reduction u ignore the node these are suppose to be beneficial yet ability reduction gets in the way
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,861 ★★★★★
    @Crimson8399

It's Ironheart shutting down the opponent's Offensive ability accuracy with 5+debuffs.

Offensive ability accuracy = the ability accuracy of the Attacker's abilities which trigger on hit.

You can still use Ironheart for the quest - just parry a few times at the beginning to build up your Furies before you start into placing debuffs.

She's not too bad for the final boss either (Masacre) - once you've got the five debuffs up, you can Parry Masacre without it being shrugged; and she can block his SP1 without Masacre building Ignition charges.