**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Post-Poolies Rank Up Choices

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
I got a heck ton of six stars on my alt during the pooling event, along with rank up gems from rank 1 straight to rank 4. Which one should I rank up, or should I wait?

Comments

• Options
    Forgot to mention this, but quick note: I'm on act 6 right now on my way to TB, so I'm mainly focusing on questing
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    Right off the bat I don't see anyone here who will just carry you through act 6. Nobody broken. I'd say it depends on your 5* roster. If you have a five star ghost obviously theres no need to rank IMIW or Redskull.

When deciding it comes down to who do I need a counter for (like 6.2.6 champion or 6.3.1 medusa) and then ranking them. I think Wiccan is a good mystic choice because he has neutralize and decent damage for act 6, and Cap infinity war can put in work. Did a great job against 6.2 champion on my alt. TBH tho I might hang on to the rank up resources, then if you get a t5cc you can rank the corresponding class champ up to rank 2 and rank 3.
  • Options
    Cool, thank you man. I might hold off for now, and wait until I pull a CEO like Herc, Doom or Scorp. I might take Wiccan up to rank 2, since I really enjoy his playstyle, and as you said he can be decent in act 6, or CapIW if I get my hands on a dupe and sig stones