Options

Gold Rewards

I've been playing this game for years and I've noticed there just isn't enough opportunities for larger gold rewards. I would love to see more, like the recent one we had a week ago.

Paying 400 gold per battle seems pricey just to get MAYBE some gold from a crystal in exchange for battle chips. Just my thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,140 ★★★★★
    ... Battle chips ceystals give gold...
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    Lavell said:

Paying 400 gold per battle seems pricey just to get MAYBE some gold from a crystal in exchange for battle chips. Just my thoughts.

It's gold or units from Battlechips.never heard of anyone complaining of units before.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,923 Guardian
    Lavell said:

I've been playing this game for years and I've noticed there just isn't enough opportunities for larger gold rewards. I would love to see more, like the recent one we had a week ago.

Sound like you’re referring to the Sunday arenas, specifically the Crystal Trove and Crystal Cornucopia arenas, both of which have 400 gold entry fees.

Trove awards 200 gold per win and 100 gold if you win the match, for a total of 700 gold. That means you net 300 gold if you win all three fights in the match. Cornucopia awards 150 gold per win and 100 gold for winning the match, 550 gold total if you win all three, which is a net 150 gold.

[note this assumes you use 5* champs: you might get lower gold for lower rarities]

Both arenas are net positive for gold, assuming you win (which most arena grinders do most of the time). That’s on top of the gold you get from arena crystals, and on top of the gold you get from milestone rewards (which are far better in the Monday through Saturday arenas). The arena is actually one of the most sustainably fast ways to earn gold.