**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Fix this stupid game mode already (RAIDS)

SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,141 ★★★★
I had 16 vanguard charges literally disappear on me in my next fight. No force closing, no one even entered the fight while I was going at it. After my third attempt they all suddenly vanished and I played a whole round unable to get a single charge.

Not only does this game mode give out trash rewards with the chests, but then we also have to put up with bugs like this…
Do the right thing and fix this stuff, aswell as buff those goddamn chest rewards they are atrocious for the heavy 180 ticket cost.

Comments

• Options

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,541 ★★★★★
    The literal exact same thing happened to us.
  • Options
    BeastDad said:

The literal exact same thing happened to us.

It’s crazy that this isn’t getting fixed. Same thing for that stupid game restart bug that makes your persistent charges disappear. Fix it already!
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Yeah idk what causes it but once every like 10 fights it’ll give me no charges and I’ll be doing like 5k damage hits all fight.
  • Options
    Building charges on Ultron is already difficult, it doesn’t have to be any harder @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    We finish Raids every time on day 2. I feel like they nerfed it too hard after the first Raid. Not that I'm complaining. It's nice to start every Raid with 7 revives and 7 more available on day 1. It's so easy though so I'm not really fussed about the odd glitch.
  • Options
    Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 168 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit can you explain why charges keep dissappearing in raids, last 3 revs used doing virtually no damage each turn, even after 10 missions, it's a joke tbh and when revs don't refill all the time it's very frustrating, any ideas to why it's happening?