Relic's

Dear Kabam developers. Do you play your own game? Do you like it when you try to dodge enemy special attacks, but a damn relic pops up in the place where you dodge? Is it possible to move this button so that it does not interfere with the basic game mechanics?
Sorry if something is not clear to you, the message was translated via Google translate.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    edited May 19
    Not discounting the Relic Button placement.
    But have you tried using Right hand (right side of screen) for BOTH swipe back dash back/evade, as well as for swipe forward attack ?

In case you thought that since you want to move to the left, you would have to use left side of screen. Nope, don’t have to.
    Basic game mechanics here allow for swipe left or right from either side of touchscreen.

I just use Left hand only for Block (and Relic and SP buttons if using thumb, but even those would be with right hand stylus pen if playing on tablet resting on lap or table)
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

But have you tried using Right hand (right side of screen) for BOTH swipe back dash back/evade, as well as for swipe forward attack ?

In case you thought that since you want to move to the left, you would have to use left side of screen. Nope, don’t have to.
    Basic game mechanics here allow for swipe left or right from either side of touchscreen.

I just use Left hand only for Block (and of course Relic and SP buttons)

Whoa! I never ever though of trying to do most things with my right. I have always swiped back with my left, along with blocking, specials and relic.

Not sure I'll try this method in BG's right away, but definitely gonna try it in some arenas and such and see how it goes!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    (and re, I updated original after realizing I use right pen for left buttons too, if I don’t have to actually be holding my tablet)

That way, your left thumb is only ever pressing a single place on screen (for block), so lot less likely to overlap with Relic/SP location.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,278 ★★★★★

I just use Left hand only for Block (and of course Relic and SP buttons)

Whoa! I never ever though of trying to do most things with my right. I have always swiped back with my left, along with blocking, specials and relic.

Not sure I'll try this method in BG's right away, but definitely gonna try it in some arenas and such and see how it goes!
    Dexing with your right will change your world. But definitely practice alot before taking it to bgs or Aw as it takes alot of getting used to
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★
    I don't do it, but also, don't you have to use your right hand when you play Juggs? Isn't there something about a left handed swipe that initially counts as a block or something?

I may just be making things up though, so sorry if I am.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,278 ★★★★★

I don't do it, but also, don't you have to use your right hand when you play Juggs? Isn't there something about a left handed swipe that initially counts as a block or something?

I may just be making things up though, so sorry if I am.

That's for lady d but maybe juggs also