**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

What happens to the X-Magica sig stones/gems after the saga is over?

spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 466 ★★★
I haven't used the X-Magica 7* sig stones yet and since the saga is ending in like 2-3 weeks I'm wondering if I should use em up before then on my Knull. Are they going to remain in the inventory only usable for the tagged champs or will they disappear?

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    They will remain indefinitely and can be used any time. The champs will always fall under those tags, but it just won’t be active for boosts once their saga ends.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,245 Guardian
    Maratox said:

They will remain indefinitely and can be used any time. The champs will always fall under those tags, but it just won’t be active for boosts once their saga ends.

So current Saga (X-Magica/Thief) ends after this month (is there some time/months inbetween, or are Saga's gonna be continuous every 3 months ?)

New Saga would have new name, but the current X-Magica Rankup Gems and Stones (for either X-Magica or Thief champs), will be tied to the current actual Magica champs.

I assume it might be coded to specific list of champs, and not to a Tag which would then have to remain in code (even if no longer visible to us) ?
    Or would the current Magica tags remain forever in champs Tags profile (since there are so many tags anyways) ?