**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

9.1 beta forum

Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 874 ★★★★
I have access to the 9.1 beta and did completion already, but I haven't been able to find access to the beta forum. The beta section does not appear on the forum homepage for me, and I can't find a way to access it in game. I looked in the forums and saw other people having the issue however I haven't been able to find a proper workaround. Is there something I'm missing?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,358 ★★★★★
    Most likely the forums account is not connected to the same account not sure
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 874 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

I double checked and it is absolutely connected to the same account
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,358 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

I double checked and it is absolutely connected to the same account
    Hmm then I not to sure.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 688 ★★★
    How was 9.1? Fun, hard, or both?
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 890 ★★★★★
    edited May 22

Deder80 said:

having done 50 percent exploration so far, it's neither. It feels very long and boring despite having only 6 fights per path. Bosses are fine but the hp of every lane fight is 100k/200k short of a million and most of the paths have these stupid damage restrictions and the work around them is so lame. I was using a fully boosted team of maxed 6 stars and rank 3 7 stars and yet the fights felt like forever. The scourge nodes are also huge downgrade from the previous acts' paradox/superiority nodes. Worst first chapter of an Act since 6.1 imo.
    some of the scourge nodes are ok - but I felt like there are some over tuned. For instance, there was a power detonation path based on scourge nodes… and the only way to decrease them was intercepting and that would only remove 3. Well, with the current ai - you just simply can’t intercept enough to keep the scourge count down at that level.

But to your point, it does feel like you are hitting defenders with a wet noodle. I guess they are expecting us to be using R3 and R4 7 stars by the time of release for max damage… and your ascended R5 6 stars are about the bear minimum unless it’s a perfect counter. R4 6 stars and with no recoil masteries or boosts feel terrible..
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Anyone solved this? Looking for the beta forums.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,349 ★★★★★

Deder80 said:

having done 50 percent exploration so far, it's neither. It feels very long and boring despite having only 6 fights per path. Bosses are fine but the hp of every lane fight is 100k/200k short of a million and most of the paths have these stupid damage restrictions and the work around them is so lame. I was using a fully boosted team of maxed 6 stars and rank 3 7 stars and yet the fights felt like forever. The scourge nodes are also huge downgrade from the previous acts' paradox/superiority nodes. Worst first chapter of an Act since 6.1 imo.
    some of the scourge nodes are ok - but I felt like there are some over tuned. For instance, there was a power detonation path based on scourge nodes… and the only way to decrease them was intercepting and that would only remove 3. Well, with the current ai - you just simply can’t intercept enough to keep the scourge count down at that level.

But to your point, it does feel like you are hitting defenders with a wet noodle. I guess they are expecting us to be using R3 and R4 7 stars by the time of release for max damage… and your ascended R5 6 stars are about the bear minimum unless it’s a perfect counter. R4 6 stars and with no recoil masteries or boosts feel terrible..
    R4 7 stars by the time they release 9.1? What are you even talking about?
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 530 ★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

I went to support. Took a few days but it worked
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    MasterA said:

Bugmat78 said:

I went to support. Took a few days but it worked
    Thanks I'll try that. I found the survey link at least.