**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Legend tile

Deder80Deder80 Posts: 693 ★★★
@kabam team will there be ways to earn the legends tile in the near future? Will you bring it back in other ways? Or if it gone for good?

Comments

• Options
    DamageFactionDamageFaction Posts: 92
    I think it’s only been taken away as the proven/conqueror speed run because it’s incredibly dated now and there’s a huge difference in what it actually involves these days. When the legends speed run first came along these were the two hardest difficulties in the monthly quest, a guy in my alliance did it got his first r4 5* with the rewards. For anyone at Throne Breaker or higher these are now the lowest difficulty levels and with the ability to max 6’s and take 7*s to r3 it really isn’t the same achievement it used to be and probably more down to how fast your internet speed is rather how the good you are at the game. I think it will return at some point but will be more based on Cavalier/Throne Breaker difficulty. That’s my guess anyway but the legends title has been around for a long time now so there’s always the possibility they plan to replace it with something more up to date?

I hope that guy that got Valiant in 21 days got one, its certainly a pretty legendary achievement in my opinion and I’m pretty sure Kabam could give him one if they really wanted to!!!
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 461 ★★★
    The only other way it could come back is through incursions in the future. Pretty sure speedruns for it is fully finished but who knows.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 693 ★★★
    Ya I figured the speed run is done for good. I just want the tile and will fight for it any other way. I missed the incursion ones. If they bring it back through incursion again I’ll get it