**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

WTF Season 49 Tile 37????

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 849 ★★★
I'm fighting a NF on Tile 37 of AW Season 49.
Tile 37 has Drip Feed - Placebo 3, resistance is futile 3, Personal Space Regeneration, Enhanced Recovery 1.
I'm using Bishop, Kingpin, and Hulking using x magica tactic.
If I'm not mistaken, I stay far away so that NF doesn't gain regen, but only come in to give a MLLLM or MLLLL in the block to get rid of the indestrustible charge. But it's not removing them, it just stay on. WTF is going on or what I doing wrong here???
I used Bishop.

Comments

• Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 690 ★★★
    Did you record the fight?
  • Options

Did you record the fight?

No, I didn't record the fight, I thought (or I didn't) that hitting with a light attack into the defender's block to rid of the indestrustible charges. I used Bishop who's a x- magica attack which should have gotten rid of the indestrustilbe. I thought it was crystal clear either a well timed block or hitting into the defender's block with a light attack would rid of the charges.
    Is hitting into the defender's block with a light attack works for indestructible charges this season or was it just for the previous season?

• Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,275 ★★★★★
    Show you selected the right tactic please
  • Options
    I chose the x magica tacitc for Bishop and Kinpin
  • Options

Show the screenshot. Cause KP isn't tactic attacker so you might be confused
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,192 ★★★★★
    Are you sure you chosen X magica and used bishop as your attacker?
  • Options
    xLunatiXx said:

• Options
    xLunatiXx said:

If you read the last line of the OP, I said I used Bishop for the NF fight.
  • Options
    Ok good.
    And you're sure it's not removing at least a few? Cause indestructible can stack up
  • Options
    edited May 23
    xLunatiXx said:

Ok good.
    And you're sure it's not removing at least a few? Cause indestructible can stack up

It wasn't removing them, kept hitting him with MLLLM or MLLLL into the block.
    When you say indestructible can stack up are you saying even when it's stated it at 3 charges on the screen, it can keep adding, for example it's stated it at 3 charges but it can keep stacking past 3 to 7 (or higher), and so when I hit into the block 3 times with a light attack, it's going to be for 4 charges left but it will still show 3 chargers on the screen, so I have to hit into the block 3 more times to get rid all of the charges.
    Hope I made it clear with this.
  • Options

xLunatiXx said:

Ok good.

When you say indestructible can stack up are you saying even when it's stated it at 3 charges on the screen, it can keep adding, for example it's stated it at 3 charges but it can keep stacking past 3 to 7 (or higher), and so when I hit into the block 3 times with a light attack, it's going to be for 4 charges left but it will still show 3 chargers on the screen, so I have to hit into the block 3 more times to get rid all of the charges.
    No the correct amount of charges will be displayed. Depending on your tier in could be 3 or higher. So no issue there.
    Also don't finish a combo when hitting into block, they will retaliate. Just do MLLL.
    I don't know what was wrong with your fight. Hard to know without a video.
  • Options
    xLunatiXx said:

xLunatiXx said:

Ok good.

No the correct amount of charges will be displayed. Depending on your tier in could be 3 or higher. So no issue there.
    Also don't finish a combo when hitting into block, they will retaliate. Just do MLLL.
    I don't know what was wrong with your fight. Hard to know without a video.

I wish I had recorded a video, but normally u don't expect stuff to happen but then again.
    Understandable, Thanks for the info!