**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

I accidentally left necropolis on the end of the grandmaster fight

I know very silly of me, I accidentally left used so so many units out of units now, kabam I am begging you to please put my progress back, again I know it’s my fault.

Comments

• Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 247 ★★
    Put in a support ticket they'll out you back in but if you using Aegon hiss combo will be set to zero tho
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,621 ★★★★

3 words that we see every day, when we close out of things that would make a lot of mistake in this game go away...

"Are you sure"?

Are you sure you want to quit the quest...
    Are you sure you want to buy this pop up offer that is 20x worse than it should be (actually in fairness, while writing this I am realizing there are a lot fewer of those than there used to be / didn't fully notice it until now)

and if it is Everest content and you are more than 50% through... maybe add... "Are you really sure?"

I'd noticed that, those awful offer popups that used to plague the game like ads in any other free-to-play mobile game have been gone for a while...wow...
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 597 ★★★

I have been put back into the quest thank god, thank you kabam!!

That’s awesome
  • Options
    Mrt9810Mrt9810 Posts: 55
    Threads like this are great with a happy ending. Way to go
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,410 ★★★★★
    Great news! Good luck with the fight.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,621 ★★★★
    Good luck storming the Grandmaster!
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 234 ★★
    Glad they helped! I couldn't imagine! Planning to start my first run this weekend!
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,544 ★★★
    These Necropolis topics are an alarm to everyone that click anywhere without even read, when something appears.

Take care!
  • Options
    Joey_Joe_joe_27Joey_Joe_joe_27 Posts: 111 ★★
    Good luck OP! Hope the fight goes well
  • Options
    Joey_Joe_joe_27Joey_Joe_joe_27 Posts: 111 ★★

These Necropolis topics are an alarm to everyone that click anywhere without even read, when something appears.

Take care!

I had a stroke reading this
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,794 ★★★★
    Great! Looking forward to seeing your Necropolis reward pulls!