**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Next month champs

ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,060 ★★★★★

In case yall was wondering.

Comments

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,654 ★★★

Are there names to go along with that preview pic ? (written before reply above)

Else I’ll just call them “Young Spock” and the “Joker” for now.

Haha
    I do remember Arcade on some comics, and in a 16 bit game with Spiderman.

Does he have a minimal resemblance to the Joker?
    Really would be great if yes.
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 313

Northstar and Arcade

Awesome!

I hear the name arcade and also hear that he released in this year
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,644 ★★★★★
    I thought this was nightwing and the riddler until I scrolled down 💀💀
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 810 ★★★★
    Really don't know much about these 2 characters.

Do we have any info on their ability/skill in the comic?

Any guess/indication what Class they might fall under?

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,511 ★★★★★
    “He can channel a portion of the kinetic energy of the atomic motion in his body's molecules in a single direction, accelerating his body to a velocity in direct proportion to the amount of kinetic energy he has tapped.”

Wonder how they’ll incorporate this. Also reading this hurt my brain lol
  • Options
    Let's see a glimpse of North Star powers...and all other Canadian🇨🇦 Avengers

https://youtu.be/MBmytm6RmB0?si=_2ShtSGICzYLmuCM
    YT video 👆
    Wolverine x Alpha Flight
    Interesting is that Aurora is always connected to NS.

• Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 907 ★★★

According to lore
    NorthStar is first openly gay marvel character.

Arcade is super villan in one of the northstar story. And is compared with riddler, not so much to joker.

I think the first comic character to every come out and say it publicly in a comic but I've been wrong before. I did manage to get the issue for my brother and his partner. They love it.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,060 ★★★★★

YT video 👆
    Wolverine x Alpha Flight

Aurora is a mirror image copy paste of northstar. Just female. They are twins. However, when they are together their powers are amplified.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

YT video 👆
    Wolverine x Alpha Flight

Aurora is a mirror image copy paste of northstar. Just female. They are twins. However, when they are together their powers are amplified.

Future synergy! Just hope they add something to Aurora and not just make her carbon copy.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,456 ★★★★★
    edited May 24
    Fryday said:

Really don't know much about these 2 characters.

Do we have any info on their ability/skill in the comic?

Any guess/indication what Class they might fall under?

https://www.marvel.com/characters/northstar Northstar seems to be a mutant.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Arcade_(Earth-616) Arcade seems to be Tech.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

According to lore
    NorthStar is first openly gay marvel character.

Arcade is super villan in one of the northstar story. And is compared with riddler, not so much to joker.

I think the first comic character to every come out and say it publicly in a comic but I've been wrong before. I did manage to get the issue for my brother and his partner. They love it.
    You are right, from what I read norsthstar was the first character to came out open. And some millionaire hated it and hires Arcade to torture his ex-partners.

Arcade, born in rich family, his father disowned him and he kills his father to acquire the fortune. He became the most expensive assassin for hire.

Arcade should be tech from what I read.
    I didn't read about northstar much.(He visually looks mutant, idk)
  • Options
    Interesting CBR article with 8 Marvel Characters that looks like The Joker

Link= https://www.cbr.com/marvel-characters-joker-inspired/

Arcade is one of them, but Green Goblin is the number one on this article .
    👍
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,009 ★★★★
    Arcade will be interesting but so is Northstar. I hope they aren’t just defenders
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    he looks like an elf
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 373 ★★★
    Northstar is a mutant. May work a lot like Quicksilver since it's all about speed. Also should have some sort of concussion mechanic too.

Agree that Arcade will most likely be tech. Will be interesting how he'll work since he's not all that intimidating outside of the sims he creates. Could we get a fight screen similar to Professor X that makes it feel like you're in a simulation? That would be neat.

Although there is zero connection between the two, he should have a synergy with Mojo since it they kind of have the same schtick.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,329 Guardian
    (moved to existing post here)
    goodWitch said:

Kabam is this really or fake ?

PT_99 said:

Someone find it lacking that this suitguy will be some broken defender or something all while god of thunder is laughing stock? Master sorcerer is reduced to kindergarten party tricks and captain America is literally carrying kitchen plate as shield?

Gives bad impression to new players and casuals but here's hoping with onslaught Maestro not getting rebalance will provide some time to another rework.

OldManHop said:

Northstar - mutant

• Options
    BootlegGenjiBootlegGenji Posts: 9
    Vanitelia said:

Northstar is a mutant. May work a lot like Quicksilver since it's all about speed. Also should have some sort of concussion mechanic too.

Agree that Arcade will most likely be tech. Will be interesting how he'll work since he's not all that intimidating outside of the sims he creates. Could we get a fight screen similar to Professor X that makes it feel like you're in a simulation? That would be neat.

Although there is zero connection between the two, he should have a synergy with Mojo since it they kind of have the same schtick.

Murderworld as an Arena would go hard
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 877 ★★★
    edited May 24
    I expect Arcade to be somewhat like Penny using a bot as vehicle and weapon just the comics and Ultimate Alliance.

• Options
    I’m still hoping we get Bastion sometime however, even though it’s not this month
  • Options

I expect Arcade to be somewhat like Penny using a bot as vehicle and weapon just the comics and Ultimate Alliance.

He’s tech correct?
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 877 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

He’s tech correct?
    He should be, in the comics, he uses gadgets and tech to kill his targets, but this is MCOC, Kabam could place him in a different category.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,218 ★★★★
    edited May 24

'bout damn time we got more Alpha Flight members in here.

Still waiting for Puck. And Box.
  • Options
    DkaptainDkaptain Posts: 4
    edited May 24
    These are interesting choices.. I'm waiting for Superior Spider-Man and Daredevil (Man without fear) someday.