Is Battlegrounds a challenge mode for donaterrs?

ГобачовГобачов Member Posts: 6
edited May 24 in General Discussion
Is Battlegrounds a challenge mode for donors? What was noticed while playing battlegrounds. 1. A third of opponents have decks of 12+ champions in the 7* version of 3/45, while without a donation you won’t have more than 6 of them. 2. 2. In order for you to lose to a donor, you start having problems connecting to the server. 3. Enemy bots stand in a block for 30 seconds without giving up special attacks. 4. Your critical attack chance, guaranteed critical attack chance, will be 0% if you need to lose to the enemy. That's all I wanted to say.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    You are correct.
    Donation = big W
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 810 ★★★
    Donate to big Kabam
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★
    edited May 24
    Vanitelia said:

Glossary:

Donater: a player who spends copious amount of outside currency to enhance their roster. Also known as a Whale.

Donation: outside currency. Also known as money, moola, cash, dinero.

Does this mean I'll get a tax deduction letter from them whenever I make a purchase? Are they a certified 501c3 in America?
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    Basically since bg was introduced all my rank ups have been bg focused, besides challenge rank ups. Now I’m chillin.
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 438 ★★★
    @willrun4adonut lol, I think people would jump at the opportunity to purchase a daily card pre-tax instead of contributing to their IRAs...not unhealthy at all...
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    You reached Platinum-2.

So now you are starting to advance into the “Major League”, and can be matched against anybody else in the Major League.
This discussion has been closed.