Which is the best 6 star champion to ascend?

Phantom_Stranger99Phantom_Stranger99 Member Posts: 19
Hey guys,
Need help in deciding which 6 star to ascend. All the champions listed are rank 4. I'm looking for champion that is best suitable for story quests, battlegrounds and event quest.

Which is the best 6 star champion to ascend? 74 votes

Scorpion
25%
7abo2azuffyRagnarok13ShaggyMEgretM4Ourobørosbadger204Light_StormAnnihilator13_ItsClobberinTimeBeastDadCotziShenkSparty6Marouen13579rebel_XFREEDOMXLittleha132Johny_Joestar 19 votes
Kingpin
44%
ZsirhcZAdvLogan00Moosetiptronicwitt24Sagacious0wlAyden_noah1captain_rogersSkydad23RenaxqqAzenstardukedevill4412Mikeymonstesribsandbbqbeef69FinalfurykAntzRodzThe_0wenpusMrMojo_RiznLickyacteylene 33 votes
Kindred
1%
peixemacaco 1 vote
Adam warlock
2%
rcm2017Cloudddey_bro 2 votes
Valkyrie
1%
SagaChampion 1 vote
Absorbing man
13%
MagicBentonSachhyam257Rayven5220CASrinivasSpadeHunterLpooGravityJack2634Yuvraj_267Lone_Tiger 10 votes
Quicksilver
1%
Brainweiser 1 vote
Spiderman sorcerer supreme
1%
STARKtech 1 vote
Photon
4%
AshyKnucklesAdokGaborrrrr 3 votes
Bishop
4%
AvnishTikkaMasalaGlocque 3 votes

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Member Posts: 3,182 ★★★★★
    Whoever you use the most. Also, o tend to not ascend champs that have a 7* version
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Member Posts: 198
    Kingpin
    Kingpin by far. Belly bump into oblivion.
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 388
    Absorbing man
    Rank up needs two conditions to follow that whether the given champion is best suited for ascencion or not:
    1. 7* availability
    2. Damage is suited for ascension or not.
    I explain second point, if you have a champion have not very high damage but high utility (like BWCV) or survivability (like kitty), then you should prefer them or you should prefer if their damage is heavily depends upon their base attack (like galan, harvest damage only depend on base attack and hercules, burst damage is depend upon damage dealt which depends upon base damage).
    Now as the competition between kingpin, vakyrie, abs man and scorpion. As of second condition, valkyrie main source of damage is fury he get at sp2 but it also not depend on its base attack but still increase attack rating based on base attack. So, i give him low preference. Since i niether have kingpin nor i have any interest in him so i have very low knowledge about him. That's the only reason i vote for abs man though his burst damage also depends on critical damage multiplier
  • DamageFactionDamageFaction Member Posts: 92
    In my opinion the best champs for ascension are champs whose abilities scale of their stats. Say for example Superior Iron Man who regens 70% of his health at max sig, although the percentage value will not increase with ascension the higher the numerical value of his HP the higher the numerical value of the regen will be. Agent Venom is another good example as his debuff damage is related to his attack stats so higher stat higher debuff damage.
  • DamageFactionDamageFaction Member Posts: 92

These the ones I ascended in my own collection, all are r5 so probably not all of them needed it but I like more boom for my buck so what the hell?!!!
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Absorbing man
    Absman, cause he's absman. 😁
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    Scorpion
    Or kingpin, both are elite.
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Valkyrie
    No one is voted for Valkyrie that's why I selected she
  • AdokAdok Member Posts: 283 ★★
    Photon
    I forgot Photon has a 7* so count my vote for Scorpion lol.
  • Phantom_Stranger99Phantom_Stranger99 Member Posts: 19
    Thanks guys for all your votes and suggestions