• Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 856 ★★★
    Good luck
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★

• RiptideRiptide Member Posts: 3,182 ★★★★★
    Good luck!

Still on challenger need more free time to play this new account
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,952 ★★★★
    Looking forward to seeing any progress you're going to make in your updates. Good luck!
    https://youtu.be/QCAZfVVqgBQ?feature=shared
    Day 2 contender 😁
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

I read through this, and it strikes me... Why are some of you on the forum?

I'm here to learn, share ideas and experiences, and have fun.

This endless negativity of some of you, is completely hopeless. How can you sprinkle a ton of "disagree" on something as innocent and fun as creating a new F2P account?!?

Shame on you !

Formatting can be issue, he don't need to post every update of random 3* 4* heroes he pull,
    Maybe post weekly updates but bro is literally posting anything he opens.
    Day 3 proven

https://youtu.be/vvDphRLVX2c?feature=shared
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 920 ★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

This endless negativity of some of you, is completely hopeless. How can you sprinkle a ton of "disagree" on something as innocent and fun as creating a new F2P account?!?

Shame on you !

So you can with total and complete honesty say that you were excited to see that OP pulled a 3* Rintrah on his new ftp account? Why didn't you react to it then?

It's great that someone has decided to challenge themselves by starting a new account, but we really don't need a play by play of every action taken on the account. As @PT_99 suggested a once or twice weekly recap would more than suffice rather than showing that OP got some gold from opening gold crystals.

As for you @GrO_ot78, if you are so triggered by disagrees, then perhaps the forums are not the place for you. Disagrees, be they valid and rational or not, are part of any forum. You'll be so much happier and bypass a lot of negativity if you just ignore disagrees. You could post that tomorrow is Tue, May 28 and a load of folks will disagree probably based on the fact that it bothers you so much. Heck, I'll get disagrees for typing all this out. Oh well... so what. Life will go on and I'll still spill my opinions whenever I feel the need.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

Shame on you !

Formatting can be issue, he don't need to post every update of random 3* 4* heroes he pull,
    I mean does it matter? If you don’t want to engage in the post just ignore it, let people do what they want.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Lokx said:

PT_99 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

Shame on you !

I mean does it matter? If you don’t want to engage in the post just ignore it, let people do what they want.
    Unfortunately this is PUBLIC forum. If the guy keeps spamming with low effort 3* pulls, Kabam might just close this thread, I'm helping him by suggesting to bundle up the pulls in a nice format so people will actually get curious weekly and might actually suggest something to upgrade instead of disagreeing spam.
    edited May 27

Thats my mistake I tried to make a collage but failed sry I stopped that's kind of posts about 3* & 4* ..I put that's are my first pulls

Sry if I done any mistake or hurted you guys 😔
    Lokx said:

PT_99 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

Shame on you !

You do understand the hypocrisy in what you've just posted right?
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    obsidiman said:

GrO_ot78 said:

Shame on you !

As for you @GrO_ot78, if you are so triggered by disagrees, then perhaps the forums are not the place for you. Disagrees, be they valid and rational or not, are part of any forum. You'll be so much happier and bypass a lot of negativity if you just ignore disagrees. You could post that tomorrow is Tue, May 28 and a load of folks will disagree probably based on the fact that it bothers you so much. Heck, I'll get disagrees for typing all this out. Oh well... so what. Life will go on and I'll still spill my opinions whenever I feel the need.
    Calm down, little friend, or I'll call your mom and make her turn off your internet.
    GrO_ot78 said:

obsidiman said:

GrO_ot78 said:

Shame on you !

Calm down, little friend, or I'll call your mom and make her turn off your internet.
    Hilarious!
    Tell her I said hi.