Question regarding 9.1.6 sentry path

DeadpoisdeadDeadpoisdead Member Posts: 111
As the title suggests what champ are we supposed to use like it the worst path in the whole game previous i thought 9.1.3 the buffet path was the worst but this is far superior. Currently I am using aegon with revive but in actually game this is not possible 😡. And the tranquility and the combat power node plus the always unblockable 🤢 looks like the just straight up copied it from some incursion boss. Which champ did you guys used.

Comments

• Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    edited May 25
    Revivefest with black cat and black panther. You have to get a bleed in to do any damage, then you can’t apply bleeds after specials with the tranquilize. Can’t force them to hold specials due to unblockable. Can’t parry heavy enough times in a row to get a long lasting passive fury bleed due to unblockable.

My only thought is it’s a moleman only path assuming he can shrug that tranquilize. But I never tried. At that point i was just in blast through it mode. 90% of the content is fun and challenging. This is part of the 10% that is just stupid. The tranquilize is far too long
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,076 ★★★★★
    edited May 25
    Zemo works the best due to indefinite bleeds, and cleanse. It's just a booring long fight, and I suck dexing jane foster sp1.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,780 ★★★★
    Jabari panther did it for me.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    Don't feel sad. We can still give a feedback throught the survey and hopefully labam will change the nodes design
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Member Posts: 196 ★★
    Hickdog27 said:

Zemo was the best for me. Bleeds stay on the whole fight. Main issue was the AI holding block every time they got rooted.

Yeah i have also alot of weird root interactions
  • DeadpoisdeadDeadpoisdead Member Posts: 111

Revivefest with black cat and black panther. You have to get a bleed in to do any damage, then you can’t apply bleeds after specials with the tranquilize. Can’t force them to hold specials due to unblockable. Can’t parry heavy enough times in a row to get a long lasting passive fury bleed due to unblockable.

My only thought is it’s a moleman only path assuming he can shrug that tranquilize. But I never tried. At that point i was just in blast through it mode. 90% of the content is fun and challenging. This is part of the 10% that is just stupid. The tranquilize is far too long

I have tried mole man but not very reliable as in his utility mode he doesn't apply bleed often
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★

I have tried mole man but not very reliable as in his utility mode he doesn't apply bleed often
    So there are like two champs that can do the lane (zemo and Jabari)?

Awesome. So we will have a carina challenge like “forced rank up” for a story quest.

Awesome. So we will have a carina challenge like “forced rank up” for a story quest.
    Or you can do it in the hard way, 750 hits without bleed. I think I should try Aegon, lol.

Good thing is this is beta and not the actual 9.1
  • BeeweeBeewee Member Posts: 551 ★★★★

As the title suggests what champ are we supposed to use like it the worst path in the whole game previous i thought 9.1.3 the buffet path was the worst but this is far superior. Currently I am using aegon with revive but in actually game this is not possible 😡. And the tranquility and the combat power node plus the always unblockable 🤢 looks like the just straight up copied it from some incursion boss. Which champ did you guys used.

Nick fury and Jabari I found best, but I dont see this path staying as it is into the main game. Thankfully its only beta
    For everyone struggling on path 2, just use kate bishop with caltrops and america chavez synergy. With 3 caltrops she deals 20k bleed damage (27k against sentry/void). You can also shut down void using tranquilize arrow first. Unblockable? Use her intercept on parry to remove all unblockable stacks. She is perfect for this path.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    edited May 25

Lmao, they heard the complaints from some people getting jabari in the titan so they made a path for jabari to shine. Well played.

This is actually why i personally like story quest. Was using all sorts of champs during act 8
  • Stone3xStone3x Member Posts: 60
    I used nick and chee for that path, I let nick lose his first life against sentry then it was easy done, just parry heavied at the start then whenever they used a special just backdrafed and hit into block, fights took no longer then 1 1/2minutes
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    Hickdog27 said:

Zemo was the best for me. Bleeds stay on the whole fight. Main issue was the AI holding block every time they got rooted.

Yeah same issue I was facing...
  • Double_HelixDouble_Helix Member Posts: 55
    If I remember correctly, Bullseye solo'd most of that lane pretty easily. He does instant bleed damage on his hits + has guaranteed crits, which works around the nodes nicely and does consistently high damage. You just have to play around the unlockable.
  • naikavonnaikavon Member Posts: 299 ★★★
    Archangel goes brr. Just need a relic to counter the energize and he's good to go.

He didn't turn off unblockable but he never got the tranquilize provided his neuros were active.

He was best for me.
  • TP33TP33 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★★
    Yeah archangel works best for me due to AAR immunity
  • MuscleheadzMuscleheadz Member Posts: 40
    Node combo's on 90% of the whole act are complete trash. That Night Thrasher lane on 9.1.3 is complete garbage. It seems we now have to deal with a champ having protection that can only be removed by inflicting a buff they will have immunity to and the immunity will either cause the defender to go unstoppable, unblockable, or evade non stop until we are able to intercept a heavy attack with a special that will get us rooted.

Thought involved on these paths were done by 6 year olds strung out on chocolate and redbull. No fun whatsoever.