BG point farming and one hitting prevention system ?

xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
edited May 28 in Bugs and Known Issues
My opponent placed only 2 stars in his deck and was obviously farming points in vibranium which is not allowed.

I reported him but this post is not about that.
I don't know if there is some kind of one hitting defender prevention system in place to prevent cheaters modifying their attack values and one hit defenders but my game was crashing every single time I was one hitting him.
I was spamming L attack at the start of the fight to one hit him but my game would crash every single time I was doing that. I had to hit his block to kill him and not crash. As you can see with my long timer using my high rank champs vs his 2 stars, due to crashing and resetting the fight many times.

I legit thought he was trying to win by exploiting this damage prevention system to make me forfeit after repeated crash and timing out.
I understand we cannot talk about cheater prevention system but there is seriously room for abuse if this damage cap system is really in place. I can already imagine people placing low star rating excepting the opponent to crash repeatedly.

Hitting block seem to work around this issue if you find find yourself in the same situation fwiw.

Comments

• NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    I think he's losing on purpose
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
    Well I know but this post is more about the crashing abuse that can come from this
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

Well I know but this post is more about the crashing abuse that can come from this

had you’re played the game in a long session.

• xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
    Nope. Fresh start
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,276 Guardian
    Thinking maybe that the fight has not “fully” started, and so ending it (1 hit KO) right away might conflict with rest of background processing (timer, or whatever) of fight still starting up ??
    Doing initial Block for a parry and then hitting them 1 time might have been long enough to avoid this (to try, if you ever run into such a team again) ??

But, do you typically spam Light attacks at start of fight against a real opponent's team (BG, AW, Arena) ?
    Don’t you get parried by opponent too often doing that ? (I do)

So I only spam Light at start of fight if it is against “game opponents” (monthly EQ, Side Quests, Incursions, AQ, etc) where they don’t have Masteries.
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 484 ★★★

Thinking maybe that the fight has not “fully” started, and so ending it (1 hit KO) right away might conflict with rest of background processing (timer, or whatever) of fight still starting up ??
    Doing initial Block for a parry and then hitting them 1 time might have been long enough to avoid this (to try, if you ever run into such a team again) ??

But, do you typically spam Light attacks at start of fight against a real opponent's team (BG, AW, Arena) ?
    Don’t you get parried by opponent too often doing that ? (I do)

So I only spam Light at start of fight if it is against “game opponents” (monthly EQ, Side Quests, Incursions, AQ, etc) where they don’t have Masteries.

Yeh, basically ending the fight too soon crashed your game; same on his end which is why fights are excess of 15 seconds even though one hit kills it would crash for being too quick