This has got to be one of the stupidest nodes 😐

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Member Posts: 1,184 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Don't get me wrong I like challenging content. I don't like tedious content. I don't like them putting nodes on paths that only a few champs can counter, and I mean a few... Anyway I know this path is subject to change, and I pray to God that this changes

Β«1

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,026 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Define "only a few"?

Sure certain champs have a significantly easier time of this node than others - Zemo would be the best since he inflicts persistent bleeds so once you have one on them it's easy mode for the rest of the fight, other champs who can reliably inflict bleed and shrug debuffs would be the next best - but any champ who reliably inflicts bleeds can do it, you might just have to either wait out the tranquilize debuff or slog through it, which I guess fits your complaint of tedium. But by the time you get to a path like this, you should have a broad roster which would presumably include at least one reliably bleeding Skill champion - am I wrong there?
  • FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 143 β˜…β˜…
    BabyMiike said:

Don't get me wrong I like challenging content. I don't like tedious content. I don't like them putting nodes on paths that only a few champs can counter, and I mean a few... Anyway I know this path is subject to change, and I pray to God that this changes

Where is this?
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Folkvangr said:

BabyMiike said:

Where is this?
    9.1.6 (iirc) beta
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Member Posts: 1,184 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Define "only a few"?

Sure certain champs have a significantly easier time of this node than others - Zemo would be the best since he inflicts persistent bleeds so once you have one on them it's easy mode for the rest of the fight, other champs who can reliably inflict bleed and shrug debuffs would be the next best - but any champ who reliably inflicts bleeds can do it, you might just have to either wait out the tranquilize debuff or slog through it, which I guess fits your complaint of tedium. But by the time you get to a path like this, you should have a broad roster which would presumably include at least one reliably bleeding Skill champion - am I wrong there?

Expect they get passive energize on them. So basically you have to keep throwing your relic. So that means you'll need a champ that reliably purifys and puts a lot of bleed I can only think of Zemo and Attuma
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Member Posts: 1,184 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

One of only two paths I gave a negative review to in the survey. 9.1.3 night thrasher was the other…

Yah that one was kinda dumb I feel like this one was the WORST
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 759 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    BabyMiike said:

Define "only a few"?

Expect they get passive energize on them. So basically you have to keep throwing your relic. So that means you'll need a champ that reliably purifys and puts a lot of bleed I can only think of Zemo and Attuma
    Jabari and Moleman were my MVPs for this
  • Stone3xStone3x Member Posts: 60 β˜…
    That path took me like 10 mins with nick and chee, was actually rather easy once you kill off nicks first life in the first fight
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This path, the diss track path, and the two outside paths on 9.1.3 made me just want to quit the beta. Even using suicides and max boosts they were just so painful.
  • Double_HelixDouble_Helix Member Posts: 55 β˜…
    Bullseye did really well on that path
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,400 Guardian
    Blade stonks are improving everyday.
  • EakomoEakomo Member Posts: 84 β˜…
    This path, the Diss track path where you can't use specials or heavies and the path where you can't apply petrifies on a very heavy healing path were arguably thr most frustrating and very tedious paths to complete in the beta
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,737 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The rewards had better be worth that foolishness
  • valgeradvalgerad Member Posts: 20 β˜…
    Ah..this lane from 9.1.6 beta..Zemo & AA my mvp
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Member Posts: 2,199 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What am I missing? Why is it hard?

What am I missing? Why is it hard?

- you need bleeds to deal normal damage
    - they get passive energize increasing power gain
    - you get a tranquilize placed on you every time they use a special attack

so you can get a champ that has bleeds until they throw a special, then you're stuck with no way to place more bleed unless you shrug it or wait it out while they get energize that gives them more power to throw specials and it's a mess without consistent shrugging of the tranquilize
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,103 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Do you have a kate bishop? Pair her with chavez and use caltrops arrow, It deals way better damage than other options

For void you can start with tranq arrow or use Zemo. Make sure you are comfy dexing Venom and SW's specials completely.
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 392 β˜…β˜…
    What does tranquilize do again?
    Prentex said:

What does tranquilize do again?

Reduces your champ's ability accuracy to inflict debuffs, so your champs cannot inflict bleed debuffs.

They still can inflict bleed passives and instant bleed effects
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 392 β˜…β˜…
    Thanks, sounds annoying lol
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 490 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just use archangel

Do you have a kate bishop? Pair her with chavez and use caltrops arrow, It deals way better damage than other options

For void you can start with tranq arrow or use Zemo. Make sure you are comfy dexing Venom and SW's specials completely.

Kate should work, but her bleeds only work when they use a heavy or dash at you. So in theory she should be good but in reality she's as bad and even worse because consistently intercepting is already bad and baiting heavies is hard with a lot of unblockables.
    Eakomo said:

Kate should work, but her bleeds only work when they use a heavy or dash at you. So in theory she should be good but in reality she's as bad and even worse because consistently intercepting is already bad and baiting heavies is hard with a lot of unblockables.
    No I used her in that path. Just set up using 2 sp2s, using chavez synergy gives you an extra caltrops effect. Now force opponent to dash in dash out. To refresh arrows, use the passuve stun from riposte which will ignore the unblockable, and heavy at the corner. She does 20k damage with 3 arrows , no boosts and suicides.

Eakomo said:

No I used her in that path. Just set up using 2 sp2s, using chavez synergy gives you an extra caltrops effect. Now force opponent to dash in dash out. To refresh arrows, use the passuve stun from riposte which will ignore the unblockable, and heavy at the corner. She does 20k damage with 3 arrows , no boosts and suicides.
    I used kate for most of the exploration and I'd rather take a better bleed champ than her when the bode doesn't even boost the damage much
    Eakomo said:

Eakomo said:

I used kate for most of the exploration and I'd rather take a better bleed champ than her when the bode doesn't even boost the damage much
    Have you attempted that path? Only Zemo works since he has indefinite bleeds, but even his damage is low compared to kate. Jabari could work but you have to dance around a lot.

Yes I agree using kate sounds horrbile on paper but trust me, this was way better than other options for that node. Especially if you have max sig kate and a Chavez of synergy.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Agreed. I grinded out the Beta last night (yay procrastination!) and there were only 2 paths I was getting fed up with.

This one and the one on 9.1.4 or 9.1.5 that had Taskmaster and Hit Monkey where they kept gaining protection or something and you had to interrupt heavy. It was a tech path where they gained Unstoppable when you used Striker, but it was a slog and a half.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Member Posts: 315 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This was the only path I found annoying. Science Diss Track wasn't that bad. Torch, Scorpion, Titania, Photon worked well here. Just dont use specials and your fine. The Night Thrasher lane was made way easier with 2 wags and Archangel. Rinsed the path for the most part. NT purging debuffs can make AA difficult as a counter so I used APOC. Was easy to see why people don't like that path.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    frodo2377 said:

This was the only path I found annoying. Science Diss Track wasn't that bad. Torch, Scorpion, Titania, Photon worked well here. Just dont use specials and your fine. The Night Thrasher lane was made way easier with 2 wags and Archangel. Rinsed the path for the most part. NT purging debuffs can make AA difficult as a counter so I used APOC. Was easy to see why people don't like that path.

Yup. When I got to that map and looked at that path I immediately went to my alliance chat and a guy was like "AA and x2 Wags and you're golden." Whole path probably took me 7 mins.
  • Steam97Steam97 Member Posts: 146 β˜…β˜…

Eakomo said:

Eakomo said:

Have you attempted that path? Only Zemo works since he has indefinite bleeds, but even his damage is low compared to kate. Jabari could work but you have to dance around a lot.

Yes I agree using kate sounds horrbile on paper but trust me, this was way better than other options for that node. Especially if you have max sig kate and a Chavez of synergy.
    I used moleman for that lane and he worked really well, he'll constantly purify the tranquillize and can keep the bleed always active, he can also block unblockable hits if you have stand your ground active