**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

First look at Arcade

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,848 ★★★★
edited May 30 in General Discussion
Credit to Marvel King Saitama
https://youtu.be/G46Qn3N80e4?si=idb8ibIl6UX066jU

Thoughts? I thought he would wear some sort of robotic armor like Peni Parker, not fighting like a magician.

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,030 ★★★★★
    Imma call him carrot top
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Wow he looks amazing. The special attacks look phenomenal and the sp3 is one of the best I’ve seen in a while. Probably took the budget out of Silver Sable to cook with arcade lmao

I’m hoping he’s an Onslaught counter
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,597 ★★★★★
    You're telling me we can pimp-slap our opponents and hit them with our staff now? Very interesting.

Animations are fire though. Art and champ design team has recovered from Silver Sable it seems
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,243 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Wow he looks amazing. The special attacks look phenomenal and the sp3 is one of the best I’ve seen in a while. Probably took the budget out of Silver Sable to cook with arcade lmao

Considering on twitter post they say hes a potent defender id say chances of onslaught counter is 50/50
  • Options
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Considering on twitter post they say hes a potent defender id say chances of onslaught counter is 50/50
    Another defender?
  • Options
    aaramadiaaramadi Posts: 8
    Once again, the art team knocks it out of the park
  • Options
    aaramadi said:

Once again, the art team knocks it out of the park

There are very few cases where they don’t
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,243 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Another defender?
    Yep
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,066 ★★★★
    edited May 30

Animations look sick though so he gets a pass.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,380 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

That would be awesome. Honestly I’m in love with his design and it looks like he’ll have a lot of immunities. Really hoping they knock it out of the park with both champs this month. Northstar’s design looks great too
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,101 ★★★★★
    Sweet, another defender with undexable specials,
    You love to see it 🥰
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Sweet, another defender with undexable specials,
    You love to see it 🥰

And turn off willpower 🥰
  • Options
    edited May 30
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

I think he isn't #metal
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    I was hoping for something more like Avengers Arena Arcade where he acted like he actually had powers and was insanely powers with all the flying stuff and all, but oh well, guess I'll have to set off with mid magician
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 630 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Another defender?
    To be fair given his gimmick he makes the most sense to be a defender. But just because he is a potent defender doesn’t mean he can’t be a great attacker so he can still counter onslaught.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,618 ★★★
    Interesting...
    Thanks for the video
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,188 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

That would be awesome. Honestly I’m in love with his design and it looks like he’ll have a lot of immunities. Really hoping they knock it out of the park with both champs this month. Northstar’s design looks great too
    I keep seeing people say stuff about Arcade’s immunities. Where is that coming from? What did I miss?
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,380 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

I keep seeing people say stuff about Arcade’s immunities. Where is that coming from? What did I miss?
    Someone posted a screenshot from the official mcoc account saying that his immunity lineup consisted of bleed, poison, rupture, etc. You can find it in the original posters previous thread :)
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Wicket329 said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Someone posted a screenshot from the official mcoc account saying that his immunity lineup consisted of bleed, poison, rupture, etc. You can find it in the original posters previous thread :)
    So no neuroshock immunity?
  • Options
    A potential reason for those immunities may be that Arcade is fighting in a simulation, similar to Professor X. Otherwise he’s a normal human, how is he immune to so many effects
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 367 ★★★
    No coincidence they put him up against Dr. Doom for the showcase. Have to appreciate the little things.
  • Options
    AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Posts: 94
    Can’t wait to use his special 3 on Knull and Kindred or Onslaught
    Vanitelia said:

No coincidence they put him up against Dr. Doom for the showcase. Have to appreciate the little things.