**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam!? The Epic Comic dedicated to SoS onslaught.

PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★
edited May 30 in General Discussion

With the release of the most expected nightmare SoS week, Kabam surprised everyone by not giving poor onslaught any hard nodes at all, instead nodes which actually helps playerbase? That's such a breath of fresh air but still Onslaught on his own is at least top-3 defender to fight, so I hope this little creation will help you fight through the pain with perfect description of playerbase.

I WILL NEVER PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN !!!

Hope some of DotA-2 frogs will recognise this old comic, it's not my creation but one of my edits. Clean version is provided in comments for future Kabam mess ups 🤣

Comments

• Options

Don't use it all in one place now.

• Options
    My biggest complain now is that fully dexing onslaught's sp1 feels, unrewarding?
    Like why the heck he is able to recover that fast after exerting himself from throwing that many beams and energies of sp1? This negates everything and after dexing you're forced to stand still like a bozo to let onslaught come at us to intercept him?
    How's that fair?

Even WoW Dani had respectable punishing window after she used sp2.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,665 ★★★
    This needs to be in Meme topic