**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

May 31st Livestream is rescheduled for June 5th

Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,709
edited May 30 in General Discussion
Hey Summoners,

The livestream planned for May 31st is being pushed to June 5th, 9am PT. We'll be discussing our new Saga: Murderworld and a handful of other topics, there will be giveaways!

Thank you for your patience, we'll see you at twitch.tv/Kabam

Comments

• Options
    AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Posts: 94
    So no update on Monday or info this week?
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,423 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Will yall still at least give us side quest info tomorrow? Waiting until the day a new month goes live is poor form.

Specifically, I’d like to know if we should spend all our mysterium now or are they going to carry over to the next saga?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,849 ★★★★★
    Well guess I'll lose another opportunity at the giveaway again
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 212
    It sucks because on June 5 there is first Cricket Match of India in T20 World Cup 2024 so I guess I will be skipping the livestream for the first time 😔
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 252 ★★★

So no update on Monday or info this week?

Pretty sure the update/event info drop has nothing to do with the streams, so it's safe to assume everything is according to "schedule", only the stream was pushed
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,966 ★★★★★
    Bamajd said:

Was this not a mutual parting? Seems like if it was he could’ve said goodbye or farewell tomorrow on the livestream. Something seems off about the whole thing. Anyways good luck to him.

I would be very surprised if that was done. The main focus of the stream is to introduce exciting new content and leaving Summoners eager to grind away.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited May 31
    Crown said:

I just hope this time kabam goona announced more people leave because let be honest least 3 4 year this game got to by a huge bs... Is not fun every new content is more frustrating than the least one

Every time new upt new chance new A. I new 7 8 9 star heros new relic everything just sucks.....

Try new people

I’d say content is more fair now than ever before. Content used to be actual revive fests
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,839 ★★★★
    Will the deep dives still be out this weekend?
  • Options
    ShdhdyfhfjrShdhdyfhfjr Posts: 14
    kabam will u please give us free code for like free 10 legends crystals ilove mcoc
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,839 ★★★★

kabam will u please give us free code for like free 10 legends crystals ilove mcoc

Let’s see
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 237 ★★
    That's not a good sign. Or maybe it is. Hopefully they're catching the bugs now before they release it
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 896 ★★★★
    Sorry, it's my fault. Kabam have decided to buff DDHK ahead of the new Daredevil series on Disney+ next year and also to shut up my constant grumbling. As a result it's taking a couple of extra days to fix some bugs before the big reveal.

Just joking, in case anyone takes me seriously. There's not always a conspiracy but it's human nature to look for one, I guess.
  • Options
    ReedRichards423ReedRichards423 Posts: 85
    Finally know what the giveaway is from in game. I'm a little disappointed with it. Why can't there be a giveaway for Northstar and Arcade as well as the passes. I've been looking forward to that 🥺😞😔😥
  • Options
    CuchulainnCuchulainn Posts: 94
    Details of the SQ in the regular YT channels guys. Rich and KT1 anyhow
  • Options
    Resternboy32Resternboy32 Posts: 163

Details of the SQ in the regular YT channels guys. Rich and KT1 anyhow

Dang, I thought for sure they’d be on Brian Grants channel. Oh well 😞
  • Options
    Rj781996Rj781996 Posts: 11
    What is pt time?
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,963 ★★★★★
    Rj781996 said:

What is pt time?

Pacific Time, aka the North American West Coast.
  • Options
    Rj781996Rj781996 Posts: 11
    Which time it will be telecast on india
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 97
    FYI Kabam staff… there’s no scheduled stream in Twitch. Not sure if it matters but wanted to let you know
  • Options
    FeltonSx3FeltonSx3 Posts: 1

Well guess I'll lose another opportunity at the giveaway again

Te