**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

June Side Quest: Terror Twister

Arcade is unveiling his deadliest new attraction in the Battlerealm. Terror Twister is sure to send a chill down the spine of any Summoner! Travel down a path defeating opponents and collecting Path Rewards on the way to an increasingly powerful Final Boss. The twist is that the Final Boss is by default not very powerful, but with every defeated opponent on the Path the Final Boss's Buff Profile grows more threatening and complex. The player must balance between acquiring Path Rewards and ensuring their survival.

Start Date: June 5th, 2024
End Date: July 10th, 2024

Overview

• Collect ‘Murder Box’ from in-game mail
  • Complete Milestones in Grand Opening Solo Event to earn Murderworld Tickets
    • Four Tickets available each week, 20 entries total
  • Use tickets to enter any Maze Quest
    • Tickets consumed on entry
    • 5 different maps, one added each week
  • Pick your path through 3 fights leading to the Boss
    • Pick A or B path for each fight
    • Each choice comes with different rewards and adds a different buff to the end boss (Plan accordingly!)
    • Completion rewards are claimable after every run
  • Complete Solo Objectives for ‘Murder Box’ hints, additional rewards and Mysterium
  • Head to the Trader’s Outpost to spend Mysterium
    • New Addition - Saga Item: “Magnetron Crystal”
  • Open Magnetron Crystals to earn points in Solo Event to chase 7-Star Captain Marvel
  • Collect crystal shards and open Arcade Classics Crystals 
  • Open ‘Murder Box’ for juiciest rewards!

Step One - Earn Keys via Solo Event

Four milestones can be claimed at the start of each week. 20 total keys throughout the event.

Step Two - Enter Side Quest

• Pick your path through 3 fights leading to the Boss
    • Pick path A or B for each fight
    • Each choice comes with different rewards and adds a different buff to the end boss, so plan accordingly!
    • Completion rewards are claimable after every successful run

Step Three - Complete Solo Objectives for Hints to Murder Box

Murder Box will be sent via in-game mail. One Solo Objective will be added each week and will last until July 10th, for the following list.

The following Solo Objective will reset each week, having you target the boss from that week’s quest.

Step Four - Buy and Open Crystals in the Trader’s Outpost to chase 7-Star Captain Marvel!

Arcade Games featured chase Champion is: Captain Marvel!

The ‘Higher Further Faster’ Solo Event will be live for three months (until the conclusion of Arcade Games).

• Earn one point for opening a Magnetron Crystal (available in Objectives, deals and at the Trader’s Outpost - 1,500x Mysterium each, purchase limit: 10 monthly)
  • Clear all Milestones to earn a 7-Star Captain Marvel!

Note: Reward pools for the Magnetron Crystals are that of the base pool with an increased chance to drop Captain Marvel.

Step Five - Pop Arcade Classics Crystals

Open Arcade Classics Crystals for your chance to add the following Champions to your roster!

Black Cat, Cable, Captain America, Colossus, Cyclops (Blue Team), Doctor Doom, Gambit, Hawkeye, Hulk, Iceman, Iron Man, Juggernaut, Magneto, Namor, Nick Fury, Omega Red, Psylocke, Punisher, Rogue, Sabretooth, Sentinel, Spider-Man (Classic), Storm, Thanos, Venom, War Machine, Wolverine

Step Six - Open Murder Box

By the end of this Side Quest's run you will have collected all 5 Murder Box Hints from Solo Objectives. Enter the correct combination and gain rewards targeting your progression level.

Comments

• Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★

@Terminatrix some very exciting information for you in here 😉

I was just about to say that, you beat me to it by two minutes
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,332 ★★★★★
    edited May 31
    Nvm I need to read lol
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Am I the only one confused on which version of cap marvel they mean? I mean there’s only one good one lol. Unless the first one is getting buffed

Since the last reward is cmm im guessing the versions are that one just didnt do movie if just cm then its the og og one
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,332 ★★★★★
    edited May 31
    Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

Am I the only one confused on which version of cap marvel they mean? I mean there’s only one good one lol. Unless the first one is getting buffed

Since the last reward is cmm im guessing the versions are that one just didnt do movie if just cm then its the og og one
    Yeah I didn’t read the milestone part lol. Very cool chase champ for sure, Terminatrix much be in heaven. Maybe he can stop hoarding now
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 370 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Pssst. Why is it exciting information for them?

7Star saga 1-2 gem. Is this gem include X-magica saga ?
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 93
    edited May 31
    I’m assuming this will include some very difficult fights, given the 7-star chase. Something like the Kindred fight last month…
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 680 ★★★
    Is there a reason to not pick path A in the side quest every time? Just the difficulty in the boss changes right? Cause it seems to have better rewards. Also the magnetron crystals are cav crystals not paragon crystals? And the 7 * CMM can be acquired without spending just like night crawler?
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,088 ★★★★
    Honestly dissappinted that the chase champ for this saga is CMM...I mean, let's put the fact I don't like her aside, with NC it was cool cuz even tho he wasn't really new to the game, he was re introduced in the sense that his buff made him from zero to hero, so it was exciting to chase this "new" addition...
    But not CMM
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Pssst. Why is it exciting information for them?

They currently have 5 titans saved on the potential of cmm going in the pool, and almost 50 basics
  • Options
    KubagKubag Posts: 1
    Why is Thanos in those Pop Arcade Classics Crystals?
  • Options
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,703

Is there a reason to not pick path A in the side quest every time? Just the difficulty in the boss changes right? Cause it seems to have better rewards. Also the magnetron crystals are cav crystals not paragon crystals? And the 7 * CMM can be acquired without spending just like night crawler?

That's the trade off, yes. But also, remember that you can switch between paths for each fight. So if you want to mix and match, you can!
  • Options
    DarkPhoenix369DarkPhoenix369 Posts: 56
    So from what I'm reading we can only open the murder box 1 time and get rewards for only our progression? So as a Valiant we'll only get the paragon+ box rewards and not the rewards of the other progression levels? (So essentially Valiants can only get 100 t2 dust this sq?)
  • Options
    GhostPoolSpiderGhostPoolSpider Posts: 27
    Can we still get runestones for Night Crawler or will those be over?
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,344 ★★★★★
    Who are the Saga champs that the 7 star Rankup can be used on?
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,511 ★★★★★
    edited May 31
    If it's CMM wouldn't it make sense to put CMM instead of Captain Marvel bc when i read that i automatically came to the assumption that it is Captain Marvel Classic. 🤣
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★

There from this months tactic i believe
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,844 ★★★★
    "Magnetron Crystal (available in Objectives, deals and at the Trader’s Outpost - 1,500x Mysterium each, purchase limit: 10 monthly)"

Okie so 30 points we will get from trader's outpost, 10 monthly. Now to track other 70 points. Will ignore the deals thing, curious on objectives if those will be like NC.
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 93
    Bendy said:

There from this months tactic i believe
    That makes sense, but it seems like there wasn’t the fanfare around announcing it.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,692 ★★★
    Starring the thread so I can see terminatrix response
  • Options
    InfernomanashInfernomanash Posts: 28
    Who exactly are in the saga this time is there like a list or something ??
  • Options
    ShdhdyfhfjrShdhdyfhfjr Posts: 14
    are the arcade classic crystal have 7* in them?? if ur valiant or paragon or they the same all levels with best a 6*??
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 226 ★★★
    Is there only 35 crystals for free (30 from the outpost, 5 from objective) so need another 65 for the captain marvel? Would that need money or can it be got for free like nightcrawler?
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 206
    I was hoping for trader outpost buff I think except getting t6 basic and t3 alpha anything else is pure useless and I guess except adding magnetron crystal the store is same.