**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

So are we gonna fix this onslaught ai?

2»

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,050 ★★★★

Yukzii_II said:

Now everything is worse than Abs lol

I gotta say it. Abs had super annoying unstoppable and regen but at least you can counter it. Even with infuriate and taunt this dude does not throw a special until I'm back against the wall with crush
    Well there is people who 1 shot it, people who used 1-10 revives, people who used 10+...
    Keep trying; but its nowhere close to being as bad as Abs specially with the Robot objective.
    Bro what, robot obj was 10x easier than dkg. This is easily the worst fight so far.
    This fight is a billion times easier than that robot objective, I soloed all the objectives including the DKG one which is the third easiest after herc and photon. He has alot of healing and big damage. I don’t even know why we’re comparing this to abs who just regens everything you do and the fix they did was to revive gate it. This fight has no issues other than the ai, which is annoying yeah, and cost me a few restarts, but it’s certainly nowhere near on the same level as that dreadful abs.

Idk why people thoughts abs was that bad, all you had to do was watch his regen. I did one revive will gully. I can’t even get more than 20% off with dkg without sweating and playing perfect. Shang and photon weren’t bad tho. Onslaughts definitely the most skill intensive fight so far.
    Just my opinion tho I guess people struggle with different things on this game.
    I did manage to get a solo tonight with DKG, after a few hours of wanting to throw my phone out the window. The thing that always gets me is that this may be the most punishing fight we've had in a long time. 1 parry, from either you or the opponent(idk why I kept getting parried trying to punish sp1) and all chances of a solo are dead! Every run except for my solo run stopped at 70%+ because I'd get daunted or the ai would chase me to the corner and not throw a special. This objective just broke me ngl
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,139 ★★★★

Yukzii_II said:

I gotta say it. Abs had super annoying unstoppable and regen but at least you can counter it. Even with infuriate and taunt this dude does not throw a special until I'm back against the wall with crush
    Well there is people who 1 shot it, people who used 1-10 revives, people who used 10+...
    Keep trying; but its nowhere close to being as bad as Abs specially with the Robot objective.
    Bro what, robot obj was 10x easier than dkg. This is easily the worst fight so far.
    This fight is a billion times easier than that robot objective, I soloed all the objectives including the DKG one which is the third easiest after herc and photon. He has alot of healing and big damage. I don’t even know why we’re comparing this to abs who just regens everything you do and the fix they did was to revive gate it. This fight has no issues other than the ai, which is annoying yeah, and cost me a few restarts, but it’s certainly nowhere near on the same level as that dreadful abs.

Idk why people thoughts abs was that bad, all you had to do was watch his regen. I did one revive will gully. I can’t even get more than 20% off with dkg without sweating and playing perfect. Shang and photon weren’t bad tho. Onslaughts definitely the most skill intensive fight so far.
    I did manage to get a solo tonight with DKG, after a few hours of wanting to throw my phone out the window. The thing that always gets me is that this may be the most punishing fight we've had in a long time. 1 parry, from either you or the opponent(idk why I kept getting parried trying to punish sp1) and all chances of a solo are dead! Every run except for my solo run stopped at 70%+ because I'd get daunted or the ai would chase me to the corner and not throw a special. This objective just broke me ngl
    Don't take daunted that seriously,
    With Shang chi You're hitting his block anyway try not to get daunted unless you have 50+ charges with him, even if you're daunted you just have to time your crits with the energy resistance buffs and you can avoid a large chunk on the neuroshock damage,
    Personally on my solo I got daunted at around 60+ charges and I was still at 99% health at that time , I built to 94 charges and launched my sp2 I was at 55% health at the end,
    With Photon I was a little more impatient because my revives were expiring but you can just forget about the daunted with her, She can parry non contact attacks, so you will have to sacrifice willpower for easy openings which isn't an issue for her since she has regen on her sp3.(Which gets paused when hitting an opponent so it's a very substantial amount of healing.
    So a solo with her absolutely possible and infact should be on the easier side with a 7* r2/3

Getting daunted isn't the end of the world you just have to strategize accordingly
  • Options
    ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 129
    The AI was frustrating. But not because it was impossible but because it slowed the fight to a crawl. You have be patient. Hit the block a lot to control space and stay out of the corner.

Also, Shang chi does really well with giving easy opening by doing a 5 hit combo mlllm into block. Just don't relay on it when magnetized.
  • Options

Yukzii_II said:

With Shang chi You're hitting his block anyway try not to get daunted unless you have 50+ charges with him, even if you're daunted you just have to time your crits with the energy resistance buffs and you can avoid a large chunk on the neuroshock damage,
    Personally on my solo I got daunted at around 60+ charges and I was still at 99% health at that time , I built to 94 charges and launched my sp2 I was at 55% health at the end,
    With Photon I was a little more impatient because my revives were expiring but you can just forget about the daunted with her, She can parry non contact attacks, so you will have to sacrifice willpower for easy openings which isn't an issue for her since she has regen on her sp3.(Which gets paused when hitting an opponent so it's a very substantial amount of healing.
    So a solo with her absolutely possible and infact should be on the easier side with a 7* r2/3

Getting daunted isn't the end of the world you just have to strategize accordingly
    Doesnt it disable willpower with DKG tho? He has no way to get rid of it if he doesn't have a fury when it's influcted
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★
    I've had the same issues with "onslaught AI" across the whole game for months. I'm not going to complain solely about "Onslaught AI" specifically when I gave up complaining about AI in general recently.
  • Options
    Aykut387Aykut387 Posts: 22
    It's not supposed to be easy, you can't just solo the first try, but with enough practice baiting sp1s and getting used to the ai the fight is doable with few revives only.

I prefer fights that are challenging, not wow hulkling. That's how you improve. Now many people learned how to dex his specials and he is not that scary defender he used to be.
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 496 ★★★
    Aykut387 said:

It's not supposed to be easy, you can't just solo the first try, but with enough practice baiting sp1s and getting used to the ai the fight is doable with few revives only.

I prefer fights that are challenging, not wow hulkling. That's how you improve. Now many people learned how to dex his specials and he is not that scary defender he used to be.

Where's the fun in that though?? It's easier to complain on the forum like an entitled, petulant
    child about how difficult everything is instead of actually learning how to play the game...

Adulting is hard...

(Please note the sarcasm)
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,258 ★★★★★

This fight is annoying. Stuff obscuring the stage isn't helping either while trying to deal with ai shenanigans.

I thought that bug was fixed but it appears ever so often when a defender throws a special
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,353 ★★★★★
    edited June 3
    Aykut387 said:

Or maybe people would practise if the ai wasnt just a coward and hiding behind the block

Edit: not saying it isnt challenging but it be way more worth it of a fun fight if u was actually able to intercept bait normally feel it as a challenge with dkg if he had a better ai
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 376 ★★★
    Adapt. You may have a special happy fight where he's nice and then other fights may take some baiting. I found that if I finish my combos, he's more apt to throw a special than if I was trying to do shorter combos. Quit out instead of getting frustrated.
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 216 ★★
    Guys please stop complaining about the game and the AI specifically! We already lost @""Kabam Miike" ! And last week Jax already had to work overtime on Saturday! I don’t want to lose Jax as well because of this frustrated and stressful job!
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,640 ★★★★★

This fight is annoying. Stuff obscuring the stage isn't helping either while trying to deal with ai shenanigans.

Glad someone else mentioned it; it’s a big distraction.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,529 ★★★★★
    edited June 3
    Seems now Onslaught is the one who is impatient as he attacks me before I even finish my sp1 without giving me time to react. Like bad enough the fight is already annoying with intercept and his constant passive behavior I gotta deal with an AI who doesn't seem to understand to attack after the animation is done. 🤦
  • Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 121
    edited June 4
    This fight and node combination shows me that Kabam has lost the touch what does it takes for a fun and interactive fight.
    Yes, this is an everest Event
    Yes, we dont need to do it, its you to you
    Yes, after certain attempts dodging his SP1 gets handy

But the Ai and Onslaught as the choosen Champ is so out of control.
    - Passive Ai
    - Get light intercepted
    - You get Neuroshocks doesnt matter what you do

For me its clear which are the most annoying fights until now:
    - Onslaught
    - Abs Man
    - Iron Fist
  • Options
    edited June 4
    AtzeKrank said:

This fight and node combination shows me that Kabam has lost the touch what does it takes for a fun and interactive fight.

- Passive Ai
    - Get light intercepted

- Onslaught
    - Abs Man
    - Iron Fist

Iron fist is an interesting take, what was difficult about him for you? I didn't have any issues with the objectives but at the same time I had r2 wong, r4 torch, and r5 nightcrawler, so I had some health to spare lol
  • Options
    edited June 4

AtzeKrank said:

- Passive Ai
    - Get light intercepted

- Onslaught
    - Abs Man
    - Iron Fist

Iron fist is an interesting take, what was difficult about him for you? I didn't have any issues with the objectives but at the same time I had r2 wong, r4 torch, and r5 nightcrawler, so I had some health to spare lol
    Its more about that unavoidable damage you take. Same for that Onslaught fight.
    IMO it would be much more enjyoable if any neuroshocks gets removed after an intercept or two.
    Also, the fact that you cant punish his SPs because his recover time is faster then your dash. (I know there are some workarounds for this, but these arent really save IMO).
    Its already kinda hard to get openings with this Ai turtleling the whole time.

I dont want that each fight is a one shot, it should be a nice to have for some certain skill level.
    I was able to one shot Onslaught with Shang Chi, but only because i was able to create my own opening with a mlllm combo. Trying currently the DLKG piece and this fight is just unpleasant.
  • Options
    AtzeKrank said:

AtzeKrank said:

- Passive Ai
    - Get light intercepted

- Onslaught
    - Abs Man
    - Iron Fist

Its more about that unavoidable damage you take. Same for that Onslaught fight.
    IMO it would be much more enjyoable if any neuroshocks gets removed after an intercept or two.
    Also, the fact that you cant punish his SPs because his recover time is faster then your dash. (I know there are some workarounds for this, but these arent really save IMO).
    Its already kinda hard to get openings with this Ai turtleling the whole time.

I dont want that each fight is a one shot, it should be a nice to have for some certain skill level.
    I was able to one shot Onslaught with Shang Chi, but only because i was able to create my own opening with a mlllm combo. Trying currently the DLKG piece and this fight is just unpleasant.
    Yeah it took me a few hours to finally get into the groove. The thing for me was that a single daunted early on from onslaught parrying right after a special completely kills the run since willpower gets disabled. It's such an annoying fight
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 681 ★★★
    edited June 4
    I did the last 2 runs with R4 CAIW and R5A Void this morning, no DKG, zero issues with AI…2 solos btw.

I couldn’t solo it with R5S Herc a week ago, so i think they did something with the update, and it was good 🫡
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    This DKG objective is a joke. It's in the level of Dimensional Being vs. Blade bad.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,139 ★★★★

Yukzii_II said:

Doesnt it disable willpower with DKG tho? He has no way to get rid of it if he doesn't have a fury when it's influcted
    He has a decent regen on his sp3 why would you need the will power healing for, and you can only go for sp3 cause that's the only possible way to do that fight
  • Options
    MethodMan69MethodMan69 Posts: 78

Onslaught was nothing compared to ABS ez nodes just onslaught himself to deal with it Abs fight was dumb af I lost a point in WoW because of that garbo
    The A.I. is wild those lasts months tho
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    This fight is awful. Impossible to intercept, damage is awful, and you have to dodge a million specials. I only got it done with Shang Chi because of his stun. Awful.
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 216 ★★

This fight is awful. Impossible to intercept, damage is awful, and you have to dodge a million specials. I only got it done with Shang Chi because of his stun. Awful.

Nope according to Kabam, this is fun and challenging
  • Options
    VolxRenVolxRen Posts: 65
    I am here not in relation to Onslaught but AI in general. I am no even Paragon. I am just Thronebreaker but even this gives me enough experience with crazy nodes. Let's be honest, AI got so much crazier for the last days. Today, I was slapped by AI as hard as if I would take 2* Deadpool fighting Grandmaster.

My battlegrounds can be described today with the below 🤦‍♂️

• Options
    ManbatnManbatn Posts: 69
    It’s things like this ai that make me glad I don’t spend money on this game. I get code gets messy and stuff but I’ve never played a game that has this many problems all the time.
  • Options
    Manbatn said:

It’s things like this ai that make me glad I don’t spend money on this game. I get code gets messy and stuff but I’ve never played a game that has this many problems all the time.

Then you didn't played many games.
  • Options
    AtzeKrank said:

Manbatn said:

Then you didn't payed attention in English class
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    edited June 6

AtzeKrank said:

Manbatn said:

Didn't payed? Seems like you didn't PAY attention either... So negative lately
  • Options

AtzeKrank said:

Manbatn said:

Didn't payed? Seems like you didn't PAY attention either... So negative lately
    It was a joke bud. And thanks for bringing another conversation into this one. Just drop it and move on