**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Did the L2 Revives in the Apothecary get nerfed?

Because I haven't seen one in over 2 weeks. I normally get like 2 or maybe 3 in a week and now I never see them.

Comments

• Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★
    You were lucky. It’s a 5% chance
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 164
    I usually explore it for the sole revive you are guaranteed, then I go back in to check. Very rarely does that revive spawn mid bottom lane.

If I don't see one, I don't bother completing it again to reset the map. Better places to put that energy to farm revives.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,375 ★★★★
    Level 1 is guaranteed l2 you get sometimes
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,094 ★★★★★
    DAY 233 of asking Kabam to make L-1 revives purchasable with units.
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 213
    edited June 1

All are different screenshots somewhere I used same champ just to complete class based solo event
    Or maybe I got lucky to get 2 L2 revive in a single day you can confirm with the units amount 🙂
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,370 ★★★★★
    @ShashankGupta do you take a screenshot every time a L2 revive spawns on the path? Is these all the L2 revives you got since the apothecary was introduced?
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 379 ★★
    Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

DAY 233 of asking Kabam to make L-1 revives purchasable with units.

Kabam: done, we have made them 40 units and increased level 2 revive cost to 80 units 😎
    Kabam honest reaction :

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,453 ★★★★★
    At least it wasn't a shadow nerf...
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 213
    Graves_3 said:

@ShashankGupta do you take a screenshot every time a L2 revive spawns on the path? Is these all the L2 revives you got since the apothecary was introduced?

These are the screenshot taken in last two months and yes I take ss everytime I see l2 revive in apothecary just for show off