**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam’s infringement of freedom of speech.

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,304 ★★★★★
    Cboi69 said:

OldManHop said:

Cboi69 said:

OldManHop said:

I see some people have decided that they don't want to play this game anymore and wanna go out in a blaze of stupidity.

I want to keep on playing this game. I love Kabam, I love marvel. But according to you guys, speaking your own mind and thinking different than others is apparently an act of stupidity.
    I'm sorry to be the one to inform you that this isn't Twitter.
    If you have a fundamental ideological disagreement with a company, my suggestion is to not use the communication platform that THEY CONTROL to make the complaint. It's just not very bright.
    I don’t care man. I’m free to speak what I think is right and wrong. And if they think I’m wrong and that I should be banned, go for it. If people hate me for who I am and what I think, let them hate me.
    Well bye then as u wont be able to play again
  • Options
    Cboi69Cboi69 Posts: 60
    OldManHop said:

Cboi69 said:

OldManHop said:

Cboi69 said:

OldManHop said:

I see some people have decided that they don't want to play this game anymore and wanna go out in a blaze of stupidity.

I want to keep on playing this game. I love Kabam, I love marvel. But according to you guys, speaking your own mind and thinking different than others is apparently an act of stupidity.
    I'm sorry to be the one to inform you that this isn't Twitter.
    If you have a fundamental ideological disagreement with a company, my suggestion is to not use the communication platform that THEY CONTROL to make the complaint. It's just not very bright.
    I don’t care man. I’m free to speak what I think is right and wrong. And if they think I’m wrong and that I should be banned, go for it. If people hate me for who I am and what I think, let them hate me.
    It's not that deep, bro.
    I know that this is just a game. But I’m free to speak what I want to speak
  • Options
    kiplingkipling Posts: 24
    edited June 1
    I agree, this country has a lot of hateful and bigoted people! I am so tired of the hatefulness. Kabam is not making anyone gay, bisexual or whatever the case may be! If you dont agree with it, stop playing the f’n game. I love everyone no matter of who they are! Get over it you haters!!!!
  • Options
    kiplingkipling Posts: 24
    Ban these haters! Enough is enough!!!!
  • Options

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

OldManHop said:

thinking different ≠ hating on others
    I have never in the discussion have hated on someone’s ideals. I brought in 3rd party views. I love the idea that humans have the right to speak what they want and not be hated for it
    Yes you have, you just believe the hate you spew isn't hate. That's the fundamental problem people like you have. It's too hard for you just say "I don't hate you, I just don't agree with your lifestyle". You have to spew nonsense like saying no one is born gay but their gay because it's a "left" ideology.

Nothing anyone in the LGBQTIA+ does hurts you. People are people my guy. The only people that should be condemned in life are murderers.
    I never said anything about being gay is a left ideology, sexuality has no ideology, I’m just saying is that the left side of the political spectrum make laws in accordance to sexuality that isn’t normal as it was 40-50 years ago. I think everyone should practice what they want and are entitled to freedom of expression, and freedom of speech.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Kabam this is an infringement of my rights as a player. You guys push an agenda to make money, make everyone homosexual or bisexual, whatever. And then you guys ban people who don’t agree with you? To an American like me, this just looks like you guys are facists and don’t want us to speak our minds because when we do then you don’t make money, get bad reviews, and users leave your game. Not only do you silence those who speak out against your agenda. But you go into chats telling everyone that I’ve been banned, making them ridicule me even more.

Fuuckk you bigot.
    I apologize if I hurt your feelings but I’m not a bigot.
    Anyone who says this:
    You guys push an agenda to make money, make everyone homosexual or bisexual, whatever.

Is either a bigot or an idiot or both. As the overlap tends to be quite large, most people are just going to assume both.

Do you not think that companies change their ways of thinking to make money? Fan service is what Kabam is doing. I don’t condemn it but it’s also annoying when it’s pandered to a group of people who don’t make 100% of the fanbase.
  • Options
    MoneylessMercMoneylessMerc Posts: 20
    It can only be said that this isn't the place for this kind of conversation so many times.

None of this is going to benefit you in any way.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    Cboi69 said:

DNA3000 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Kabam this is an infringement of my rights as a player. You guys push an agenda to make money, make everyone homosexual or bisexual, whatever. And then you guys ban people who don’t agree with you? To an American like me, this just looks like you guys are facists and don’t want us to speak our minds because when we do then you don’t make money, get bad reviews, and users leave your game. Not only do you silence those who speak out against your agenda. But you go into chats telling everyone that I’ve been banned, making them ridicule me even more.

Fuuckk you bigot.
    I apologize if I hurt your feelings but I’m not a bigot.
    Anyone who says this:
    You guys push an agenda to make money, make everyone homosexual or bisexual, whatever.

Is either a bigot or an idiot or both. As the overlap tends to be quite large, most people are just going to assume both.

Do you not think that companies change their ways of thinking to make money? Fan service is what Kabam is doing. I don’t condemn it but it’s also annoying when it’s pandered to a group of people who don’t make 100% of the fanbase.

fan service to support a group of people constantly harassed, belittled, and marginalized by people like you?
    fan service?
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 967 ★★★★★
    Through this event I got another 20sigs on my 6* Herc on my Alt account, so it’s pretty awesome in my eyes.
  • Options
    Please read my new discussion.
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 199 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

The fact that there is always a backlash is *why* it is important to recognize them. We do it, until the day when no one blinks an eye when we do it. On that day, we probably won't need those days of awareness anymore.

Hear ,hear.
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 199 ★★
    Watching x men 97 right now, and it's scary how similar OP and bigots in general sound to the villian
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,641 ★★★
    Cboi69 said:

Watching x men 97 right now, and it's scary how similar OP and bigots in general sound to the villian

Please read my new thread.
    You need attention?

Do you know your supreme leader was considered guilty?
  • Options

Cboi69 said:

Please read my new thread.
    You need attention?

Do you know your supreme leader was considered guilty?
    Who is my supreme leader? Please read my latest thread if you have the time.
This discussion has been closed.