**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

7* Nightcrawler

Brad366Brad366 Posts: 71
I am having difficulty in getting through the incursions to get all 120 runestones for nightcrawler (I may try a couple more times, but I doubt I will get there). If it were a champ I was excited about I would consider buying the daily cards, but nightcrawler does not seem that exciting especially because he effectively costs 18000 7* shards. However, I was wondering what people who have him think. Is he better than my impression of him?

Comments

• Options
    tfdakota7tfdakota7 Posts: 15
    He's excellent. Big damage
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,589 ★★★★★
    Very good. Once more people have him, I feel like there will be more buzz. He's not game-breaking, and he's not bad. He feels really good to play, does big damage, and is fun.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,423 ★★★★★
    Brad366 said:

I am having difficulty in getting through the incursions to get all 120 runestones for nightcrawler (I may try a couple more times, but I doubt I will get there). If it were a champ I was excited about I would consider buying the daily cards, but nightcrawler does not seem that exciting especially because he effectively costs 18000 7* shards. However, I was wondering what people who have him think. Is he better than my impression of him?

I’m sure people would have preferred 18,000 7* shards for NC over the 3 months worth of BG’s and other things we had to do for him 😂
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,454 ★★★★★
    He is fine. To get full of him, I think you need to be good with "backdraft intercepts", which I'm bad at, So you won't miss much if you don't get him.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,838 ★★★★
    He’s surprisingly good, and I don’t even play him properly. Good enough that I’m thinking about investing some time to figure him out and even potentially R2’ng him. Only thing holding me back is that I’ve already got Domino at R3, as well as Sunspot and Bishop at R2.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited June 2

He is fine. To get full of him, I think you need to be good with "backdraft intercepts", which I'm bad at, So you won't miss much if you don't get him.

This isn’t really true. He’s great without backdrafts too, but I’d say that most champion stocks go up if you can manage them
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,453 ★★★★★
    Am I the only one who hates evade attackers?...
    Sometimes it evades and messes up with the flow and end up taking damage...
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 155
    Brad366 said:

I tried and in my 15th attempt with 6 revives everything aligned the hacks ,the nodes ,the boss . But all the other 14 are frustrating
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,454 ★★★★★

Am I the only one who hates evade attackers?...
    Sometimes it evades and messes up with the flow and end up taking damage...

You can switch his mode and he won't evades.