**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Alliance War fix that was missed.. Fair match-making.

Good Afternoon

I mostly like what I saw from the Alliance War update from earlier today but one fix that I feel was missed was this.

Proper and fair matchmaking for Alliance War.

I'm currently in an Alliance that is in Tier 9 we got matched up with a Tier 7 opponent with a Tier 7 Map. We have been on a 5 fight losing streak as well. Why does the Kabam match making system put is in a match up like this?

For AW I believe that matchmaking should be within the same tier unless you are on a 8 fight win streak. If you are on a losing streak your next opponent should be an Alliance coming off of a loss on the same tier or a lower tier alliance coming off of a win. When you just keep fighting stronger alliances you just don't want to do AW anymore. At this point I'm asking the officers in our Alliance for a boycott of AW.

Lastly what criteria goes into AW match making? Is it top summoners in the Alliance? The beatdown matches need to stop because at this rate AW with changes isn't fun even with a rewards buff.

Thanks and any thoughts on this is much appreciated.