**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

This New WOKE gaming.

SuperBatFanManSuperBatFanMan Posts: 4
edited June 2 in General Discussion
Been playing this game or 10 years now.. the time alone should let you know how much I love this game. Not to mention the fact that I've spent a s@$t load of money on this game... now I keep seeing this pride ****. It's sad to see that this has been allowed to find it's way into this game and now we have to celebrate queers? I'm good gonna be leaving the game I hope this is seen and understood.. peace👋
Post edited by Kabam Crashed on

Comments

• Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 442 ★★★
    @Priyabrata ah not what I meant but see what you mean lol. Edited.
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 839 ★★★

Been playing this game or 10 years now.. the time alone should let you know how much I love this game. Not to mention the fact that I've spent a s@$t load of money on this game... now I keep seeing this pride ****. It's sad to see that this has been allowed to find it's way into this game and now we have to celebrate queers? I'm good gonna be leaving the game I hope this is seen and understood.. peace👋

I do enjoy the "I spent money on the game so I should have a bigger say in how things run" mentality.

So @SuperBatFanMan only people like you, with your characteristics, ideals, and beliefs, should be allowed to play the game huh? Or maybe you feel that Kabam should run the game and operate it only according to how you view the world? Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but not just your kind play the game. It's not special or exclusive to you. You can be proud of who you are and others can be proud of who they are and Kabam has every right to celebrate and promote whatever they want. Makes for some darn nice inclusivity. Because this game wouldn't be very fun if it was populated strictly with people who only thought and felt the way you did.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do. You're entitled to your opinions and thoughts. I don't agree with them, but I don't expect everyone to agree with every opinion I have. I just wonder how it feels going through life as such a angry, hateful individual. I imagine it can't be that fun or that rewarding.

But then again, you'll never see this as your post was a hateful hit and run and you're quitting the game anyway. Hope you find some entertainment that aligns more with how you feel and maybe learn a little tolerance along the way.
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 411 ★★★

Epstein had an island now we are exposed to pride every year ?

Everyone would benefit if you stayed on the bench for this one. Thanks for your input but that’s not actually very appropriate for a video game like this.

Go play GTAO if you’re gonna make crude “jokes” like that.

Jinx
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Oh yay, another ugly thread showing the ignorance of the vocal minority...
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,304 ★★★★★

Pride events are like 5 or 6 years old in the game. Delete yourself.

2024-6= 2019

Why after 2019 the celebration of a pride on any sort of entertainment then?
    Just get out with ur take
This discussion has been closed.