**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Murder Box 🎁 🤷🏼

Comments

• Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Kinda disappointed nobody has figured this out yet tbh
  • Options
    SooperSouljerSooperSouljer Posts: 2
    I’m wondering if the comic has any clues ? Since X-Force and Arcade seem to be tied together in this SQ, in issue #40 they take one of Arcades MurderWorld bases as their headquarters and when he finds out he detonated explosives (aka MurderBoxes) to try to kill them. Maybe i’m overthinking it but could be some clues.

We got 4’s and 0’s so far and it’s issue #40 where this happens 🤷🏾‍♂️ could be worth a look
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 367 ★★★
    I have tried 65120 and 12065. Arcade was released in issue #65 and Northstar was released in issue #120 of their respective comic book runs. Unfortunately, neither worked. Not sure which issue they fought in first.
  • Options
    GrimXYZGrimXYZ Posts: 107
    I have done all objectives and 4 side quest runs first week. I have only gotten one digit (luckily it is the smiley face #0). How did others get the #4 hint?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,555 ★★★★★
    GrimXYZ said:

I have done all objectives and 4 side quest runs first week. I have only gotten one digit (luckily it is the smiley face #0). How did others get the #4 hint?

X23 arena objective @GrimXYZ
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,113 ★★★
    GrimXYZ said:

Without arena objective how did you get a smiley face?
  • Options
    GrimXYZGrimXYZ Posts: 107
    I have done x23 objective already
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,294 Guardian
    Use the Murder Box (open it from inventory), and try out some codes.

I think that is what gives you some of those extra “good” or “not good” faces.
    I haven’t done any SIDE quests yet, but I do have some Face items.
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 367 ★★★
    I also only have 1 despite doing all the runs and the arena objective. Not a big deal since it looks like the 0 is the only one that matters for the code.
  • Options
    VolxRenVolxRen Posts: 60
    I did this weeks tip from losing fights and now I have:

🙂-4
    🙂-0
    🙁-4

All my theories are gone 😅
  • Options
    edited June 12
    5 weeks.
    5 digit code.
    10 potential numbers (0-9) for each place.
    1 GOOD # and 1 BAD clue each week.
    Assume that no individual # will be repeated in the Code.

Will result in 5 #’s (Smiley's) told to us by the end (and the other 5, Frowny Faces, told to us being the 5 that are NOT in the code).

Unknown yet whether there will be indicators of what place each Good # will be in.
    Or if it will be “trial and error” until someone finds the correct “5 permutation” combination ?
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★

• Options
    edited June 12

So if you click on the new #4 one (not sure why it is a separate one ?), and the totally new #1 item, what do they turn into ?
    Smiley or Frown face ?

***which, BTW, for others still trying to understand this. Clicking on them in Inventory (USE Item) they will alternatingly turn back into a Face, vs turning back to their # on the item in Inventory.
    And, “USE Item” on the Box itself is how you proceed to try to enter a 5 digit code. It “uses up” the Box, but then gives you the Box right back again as a reward (for failing).
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 847 ★★★

5 weeks.
    5 digit code.
    10 potential numbers (0-9) for each place.
    1 GOOD # and 1 BAD clue each week.
    Assume that no individual # will be repeated in the Code.

Will result in 5 #’s (Smiley's) told to us by the end (and the other 5, Frowny Faces, told to us being the 5 that are NOT in the code).

Unknown yet whether there will be indicators of what place each Good # will be in.
    Or if it will be “trial and error” until someone finds the correct “5 permutation” combination ?

Being that 4 was sad face last week and smiley face this week, I think your theory just went out the window. Maybe hint 1 with a smiley face is the first number, hint 2 with a smily face is the second number, and so on. Anyone who feels like entering 1000 combinations can let us know if this checks out.
  • Options
    How I got 1 after side quest

• Options
    LatLat Posts: 15
    I'm thinking the 😊 face is number and ☹️face is the location the number is in combination won't be shore till another week clue come out
  • Options
    VolxRenVolxRen Posts: 60
    Lat said:

I'm thinking the 😊 face is number and ☹️face is the location the number is in combination won't be shore till another week clue come out

Oooh that could be an interesting idea.
  • Options
    Avpfreak711Avpfreak711 Posts: 2
    Im pretty sure that when you use the hints, the smiley face or frown indicates the position of the number, so if #4 is the first digit, when you use it youll get a smiley face, then if you use the next number hint correctly itll be a smiley face. So if you use the wrong hint in the wrong digit youll get a frown
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    I'll be honest, I'm fine with the murder box and its payout, but I much more enjoyed last month's SQ where I could get all the T2 dust I needed through objectives during week 1. War season's on....we got rank ups to do, yo.
  • Options
    WardrunaWardruna Posts: 35
    Where is the murder box?
  • Options
    Wardruna said:

Where is the murder box?

From game mail Box

• Options
    @PolarityMZ , moving your comment into here..

It’s interesting because I think I have all the numbers for the box. Let me know
    what you guys think.

Check the backs of them. Some have smiley faces and some have frowns. Or at least, they should.

• Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,066 ★★★★
    I don't have the #1 clue, where are y'all getting it? I've already completed this week's sq and objectives.
  • Options

I don't have the #1 clue, where are y'all getting it? I've already completed this week's sq and objectives.

I got different codes in my different accounts but most common is 4
  • Options
    Dominic728Dominic728 Posts: 16
    1x 0:)
    1x 4:)
    1x 5:)
    2x 5:(
    3x 1 :(
  • Options
    FuneralMistFuneralMist Posts: 106 ★★
    edited June 20
    This whole SQ is just boring and dumb..not even bothered with the objectives