**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Murder Box 🎁 🤷🏼

1235»

Comments

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,632 ★★★
    One thing that happens is when you click to use...then will appear to choose the First number "7", but after It wont refresh.

You will need to go to another game screen, it will refresh ,so you can put all other numbers.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,758 ★★★

doctorb said:

How do I "use" the murder box???
    When I choose the murder box from my inventory, I get to choose one from 0 - 9.
    Then I get to choose another murder box from 0-9 again.
    Please help.

The code is 70345 - so pick 7 first, then 0, then 3...etc
    Got it!

Thanks!!

😊
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,294 Guardian
    Asphyxia said:

DrZola said:

Fitting that Arcade would use upside-down calculator humor for the answer to his riddle. I couldn’t manage to make grave or Hades work, so Sheol it is.

Or to be precise: Sh3OL.

Dr. Zola

It's HADES.
    As I know that in computers indexing starts from 0.
    So it will be 0 to 25 indicating A to Z
    H - 7th index
    A - 0th index
    D - 3rd index
    E - 4th index
    S - S looks like 5

-Source :
    As per my knowledge and community of discord official server, I was the one who came up with the code.
    That HADES analysis would have been nice, except for where it switches its solution method for the last character/digit.

Was there any actual method involved with the Clues we got themselves (Smiley or Frown, week ?, how many of same #, etc) related to their actual position ?
    Or did we need to come up with the word itself ?

And an insightful (next, below) background on the word SHEOL ..
  • Options
    mgj0630 said:

"The abode for the dead" - 5 letters

Sheol backwards is loehs. Or, spelled like numbers look, LOEhS > 70345

(With the clarification that you need to turn your screen, or calculator, upside down. So flip them too, not just a straight reading of them backwards.)
  • Options
    edited June 22
    Thanks @NaiculS

I had thought more about it yesterday (but didn’t come back here), and not sure if there was an original mistake made or not.
    But my thought was that different players got DIFFERENT positioned clues, even from the same week.

So seemed like there were potentially two different sets (corresponding Smiley/Frown pair) of clues that were given out to DIFFERENT PEOPLE for the same week.

So where someone said they got a Smiley face of one number for Week 1 clue, and someone else said they got a Frown face (yes, seems to be the POSITION clue) with a number, but their was NOT from the same corresponding Week 1 set as that first persons Smiley was for.

So looking at just people who provided BOTH their Smiley AND their Frown for a given week, they did seem to line up with being a correct Number and Position.

So some people just got different POSITION based pair of clues than others, on the same week.

I think that's how we got a 3 versus a 7 listed by some people (or at least one person), even though most others were providing different numbers during those weeks.

The sample size was a little too small in just the couple main threads up on Forum here.
    Was there a more comprehensive list on Discord (or Ally chats) ? That maybe lends support to this ?

Like some people got #7 (smile) on position 1 (frown) during 2nd week, while others got the #4 (smile) on position 4 (frown) during that same week ??
  • Options
    (Earlier quote clue from Kabam on top of forums was that.. “The Abode for the Dead”)

Interesting, a few days ago I searched that term in both Google and Duck Duck Go (a popular private does-not-track search site, in case people don’t know about it).

Google pulled up a bunch of stuff including Hades, a music group, crossword puzzle clues, etc. and eventually got down to a result that included SHEOL.

While Duck Duck Go highlighted SHEOL right at the VERY TOP of their results, lol.

(Did it again today and Google also lists it at top now, maybe because of so many MCOC people doing that search)
  • Options
    BassanoClapperBassanoClapper Posts: 58
    I must have missed a week as i have no number 3 😢
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★

Just type the code, you don't need numbers
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,113 ★★★

Don't worry, you can enter code without owning the numbers
  • Options

There's still 1 more week to go as well.

And everyone has NOT been getting the same position clue as everyone else every week.
    (thus why we have all 5 clues provided by different people as early as last week)
  • Options
    QueenMcoc said:

That should have to be the REAL way to unlock a puzzle box.

You should have to first USE the Box, then takes you back to Inventory (or at least the subset of Inventory that contains just the Clues).
    Then you should have to USE your Clues that you OWN, 1 at a time, in order.

And the subset of Clues would include BOTH your Smiley, AND your Frowny face clues.
    So that if you attempt to use a Frowney during that process, the answer would be wrong and the Box would not unlock.

So if you missed a Smiley week clue, you'd be out of luck, lol.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,113 ★★★

QueenMcoc said:

That should have to be the REAL way to unlock a puzzle box.

You should have to first USE the Box, then takes you back to Inventory (or at least the subset of Inventory that contains just the Clues).
    Then you should have to USE your Clues that you OWN, 1 at a time, in order.

And the subset of Clues would include BOTH your Smiley, AND your Frowny face clues.
    So that if you attempt to use a Frowney during that process, the answer would be wrong and the Box would not unlock.

So if you missed a Smiley week clue, you'd be out of luck, lol.
    Yes you are right 👍