LOL Milestone: 100 Laughs and Counting!

IronAvengerIronAvenger Member Posts: 373 ★★
edited June 6 in General Discussion
Cue the confetti cannons and fireworks – I just hit 100 LOLs! That's right, folks, a century of laughs! :p Who knew I was such a riot? I mean, it's not like I have a stand-up comedy special... yet. But you guys, you see the humor in my genius, and for that, I thank you from the bottom of my regenerative, sarcastic heart.

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,824 ★★★★★
    edited June 6
    Very very very funny
  • IronAvengerIronAvenger Member Posts: 373 ★★

Very very very funny

Oh, look at you, Mr. Sarcastic! Three "verys"? I'm flattered! Next time, I'll aim for "Very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very funny" just for you.
  • Joey_Joe_joe_27Joey_Joe_joe_27 Member Posts: 124 ★★
    Okay..
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    No one cares
    I think this guy may lack a little self awareness
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,036 ★★★★
    edited June 6

Hold my beer

Looks like we found the main Comedy act. @DeadManWade is just the rookie MC, speaking too close to the mic. @Nightheart is the veteran Comedian with the world waiting with excitement for every word coming out of his mouth.
    Thank you @Ayden_noah1 I saw the post needed some actual LOLs but I guess in less than 6 months 1.5k ain't too bad 😅
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,162 ★★★★★

Hold my beer

no, hold mine. I'm on over 1,800. that's more than your 1.5k
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
    @Sundance_2099, your account is over 7 years old and @Nightheart is around 6 months old so, @Nightheart is on pace to destroyed those numbers in 6.5 years from now. Winner Winner steak diner with sides of Shrimp skewers.

• Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
    Ok, the big comedians are slowly showing up.
    I bow to Rider's numbers.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,337 Guardian
    That's a lot of lol reacts! Congrats on that milestone!
    I think @ahmynuts is the person who always get a laugh from me. He is up there with his numbers
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,605 ★★★★★
    Still can't believe 11 ppl reported abuse on me like wth lol
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 ★★★★

Looks like you also just reached the 200 disagree milestone, with this post!

I just hit the 2600 disagree milestone 😂
    I'm just glad my agrees outnumber my disagrees.

Looks like you also just reached the 200 disagree milestone, with this post!

Ah, the Disagree button – the weapon of choice for all the armchair critics and keyboard warriors out there. Thanks for keeping track of my Disagree milestones though!

Still can't believe 11 ppl reported abuse on me like wth lol

Well, well, well, looks like we're both stirring the pot, huh? Believe it or not, I know the feeling! I’ve been slapped with the ol' "spam" label five times and tagged for "abuse" five times myself. Maybe it's a sign we're doing something right? Or terribly wrong...

Hold my beer

Looks like we found the main Comedy act. @DeadManWade is just the rookie MC, speaking too close to the mic. @Nightheart is the veteran Comedian with the world waiting with excitement for every word coming out of his mouth.
    Ah, the ol' comedy competition, huh? Well, if I'm the rookie MC, then I'm just getting warmed up! Looks like @RiderofHell is the real LOL king around here. Guess we all need to step up our game if we wanna keep up with the laughter legend.

Speaking of stats, I'm clocking in at 0.38 LOLs per post, while @Nightheart is cruising at 1.22. But wait, @RiderofHell is smashing it out of the park with a whopping 2.93 LOLs per post! Looks like I've got some catching up to do, but hey, challenge accepted!

Time to crank up the funny meter!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,605 ★★★★★

Hold my beer

Ah, the ol' comedy competition, huh? Well, if I'm the rookie MC, then I'm just getting warmed up! Looks like @RiderofHell is the real LOL king around here. Guess we all need to step up our game if we wanna keep up with the laughter legend.

Speaking of stats, I'm clocking in at 0.38 LOLs per post, while @Nightheart is cruising at 1.22. But wait, @RiderofHell is smashing it out of the park with a whopping 2.93 LOLs per post! Looks like I've got some catching up to do, but hey, challenge accepted!

Let the battle begin. 🤝
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,262 ★★★
    Congratulations for your lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,933 ★★★★★

Hold my beer

Let the battle begin. 🤝

is this good enough
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,188 ★★★★★

@SpideyFunko, I see 110 abuse checked and 425 spams. Someone has been in jail a few times. In the end, we have a new winner - 30.1K LOL is going to be tough to beat. I would love to see how many disagrees Redfire has.

If we are going for LOL + Abuse ratio wins that's gotta be me right here