**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

About the new solo event...(Higher Further Faster)

How far can you go into the solo event as uncollected, or is it just about being good at the game to get more magnetron crystals?

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,192 ★★★★★
    F2p can aquire 7*, just like Nightcrawler 7*
    Tho idk if uncollected can?
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 665 ★★★

How far can you go into the solo event as uncollected, or is it just about being good at the game to get more magnetron crystals?

Not entirely sure what point uncollected can get to but uncollected won’t be able to reach the final mile stones, i assume this would also apply to the 7* rank up gems and sigs as well do your best bet is most likely up to the last milestone that focuses ok 6* rank up gem
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 284 ★★
    I'm guessing that the 6* Rank 3-4 gem will be the highest you can get as a FTP uncollected
  • Options
    PedrothosPedrothos Posts: 15
    @Supergamer_69 I think you can only get 30 Magnetron crystals (being less than Paragon) because you can't get the 15 in the monthly event (5 x 3), nor the 30 in the double track, nor the 5 in the alliance war showcase. But there are 14 in BG's and 10 in incursions that I am not sure about.
  • Options
    Supergamer_69Supergamer_69 Posts: 21
    Well, that sucks, let's hope I get a 7* from the remaining 20 magnetron crystals. Thanks everyone!