Double track purchase question?

Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 737 ★★★
So if I do all the objectives from the free track, not missing a single one, and decide to buy the pass 1 day before it expires, will I be able to claim all the platinum track stuff up to that point too, or I would need to buy the catch up tokens?

Comments

• GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    You’ll get all the objectives up to that one
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★

So if I do all the objectives from the free track, not missing a single one, and decide to buy the pass 1 day before it expires, will I be able to claim all the platinum track stuff up to that point too, or I would need to buy the catch up tokens?

I wouldnt buy it when a day is left as for starters it gets locked when its close to ending if ur thinking to buy it do it early than extremely late
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,895 ★★★★★
    Generally you cannot buy the passes up to the last day, they are taken down a few before that
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    You got 83 days to buy it. After that it is gone
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    edited June 7
    Lokx said:

... You seriously sat down with your device and decided to find a way to complicate things on something that is 3 months long...

Relax he just came to ask a question.
    Its not about relaxing, then you get a bunch of people asking why was this and that taken down.. timer showed blahblahblah... Its a 3 month event that just started TODAY, and they are asking about doing things on the last day... 🤦
    I didn't even know there was such thing as "planned procrastination"
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 737 ★★★

... You seriously sat down with your device and decided to find a way to complicate things on something that is 3 months long...

2 main reasons for this: I don’t have the money to buy it right this second, me saying the last day was a worst case scenario, not actually planning on waiting till the last second. And also, waiting to see if we will get some idea of what the champion is before buying it. I know some people love morbius, I don’t, so if I can get more info before buying it then I would want to wait
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 728 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Just a question, it's only 1 pass we have to buy or will it be 3?
    Lokx said:

Lokx said:

Its not about relaxing, then you get a bunch of people asking why was this and that taken down.. timer showed blahblahblah... Its a 3 month event that just started TODAY, and they are asking about doing things on the last day... 🤦
    ngl your waffling. What does him asking a valid question have anything to do with what you said. What if he doesn't have the money at the moment and wanted to buy it next month or a later date.

He only said last day before it expires as a hypothetical not that he will. And because he asked he will probably get a community mod to answer his question early which puts his mind at ease.
    Its a single track, not divided into 3 like other times....
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★

Lokx said:

Lokx said:

ngl your waffling. What does him asking a valid question have anything to do with what you said. What if he doesn't have the money at the moment and wanted to buy it next month or a later date.

He only said last day before it expires as a hypothetical not that he will. And because he asked he will probably get a community mod to answer his question early which puts his mind at ease.
    ok? never said it was.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

25 bucks for 83 days. Simple as that. 😁
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★

Pikolu said:

It's one.
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 728 ★★★★
    Thank you :)
    Lokx said:

Lokx said:

Lokx said:

ok? never said it was.
    I get your point; but lets be honest. He didn't ask next week, next month, a couple of days later... He literally asked about THE LAST DAY.

Lokx said:

Lokx said:

Lokx said:

ok? never said it was.
    I get your point; but lets be honest. He didn't ask next week, next month, a couple of days later... He literally asked about THE LAST DAY.
    Wouldn't the answer be the same?

I guess day 50 is your cutoff for being nice and answering the question :D

I guess day 50 is your cutoff for being nice and answering the question :D
    No its 82
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 411 ★★
    Are they teasing us with the token name as lockjaw??🧐🤔