Platinum Track Dilemma: Beta Rey Bill Edition!

IronAvengerIronAvenger Member Posts: 373 ★★
Hey there, Battlerealm buddies! It's your pal, Dead Man Wade, dropping in with a question that's been bouncing around my noggin like a pinball on Red Bull. So, let's chat about that swanky Platinum Track for Beta Rey Bill, everyone's favorite cybernetic Korbinite warrior.

Let's say for example, it's Day 43 of the event, and I'm feeling generous, so I decide to splurge on the Platinum Track. Will I get all the rewards from Day 1 all the way to Day 42, or am I just diving in at Day 43? Need some clarity on that one, folks!

Now, onto the next head-scratcher. As a Thronebreaker, I'm curious: if/when I finally get my hands on Beta Rey Bill, will he be a 6* or 7* version? It's progression dependant right?

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,003 ★★★★★
    You have to complete objectives that refresh daily, so you have to play daily and PLEASE claim them right away instead of waiting 24 hours because, "uhhh my ISO"
  • IronAvengerIronAvenger Member Posts: 373 ★★
    PT_99 said:

You have to complete objectives that refresh daily, so you have to play daily and PLEASE claim them right away instead of waiting 24 hours because, "uhhh my ISO"

If I stay on top of my daily grind and complete the objectives for the Gold Track, does that automatically unlock the rewards for the Platinum Track as well? Or are there separate daily objectives for each track?
  • IronAvengerIronAvenger Member Posts: 373 ★★
    So, I just saw in the game, it says "Purchase the Platinum Pass at any time to claim rewards for all completed days of the Platinum Track." So, I take it this means I can purchase it on any day and claim the rewards from previous days that I completed the objectives for? I think I'm confusing myself here. Somebody help.
  • OdachiOdachi Member Posts: 1,110 ★★★★
    I think so.
    In it's previous for the plat track 3month was 3 seperate months, so if you bought it in the middle of the second, you'd only get those rewards for that month - now it seems like you'll get them all