Questions on Support Ticket are silly

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Member Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
When did you start playing? Uh, 9 years ago..how do I know

What did you spend the first? how do i remember this 9 years ago

What email did you use? How do i know..i have like 10 email addresses..

I know they want to know if you are the original owner, but come on with the questions

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,292 Guardian
    If you think they are silly, come up with a question only the original account owner would know, that someone with access to the account cannot just look at the account to find out. The point of the questions is (in part) to prevent account hijack. So it has to be something someone looking at your account wouldn’t know.
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★

Both Google and iPhone keeps a record of all your download history.

Again, both Google and iPhone keeps a record of all your purchase history.

If you have and actually use all 10 email addresses, you should remember the login information for all of them.

I know they want to know if you are the original owner, but come on with the questions

These are pretty straightforward questions, which the account owner should be able to answer without any problems.

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

If you think they are silly, come up with a question only the original account owner would know, that someone with access to the account cannot just look at the account to find out. The point of the questions is (in part) to prevent account hijack. So it has to be something someone looking at your account wouldn’t know.

Whilst I get what you are saying, they are still kinda silly questions
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★

If you have and actually use all 10 email addresses, you should remember the login information for all of them.

These are pretty straightforward questions, which the account owner should be able to answer without any problems.

I'm the account owner and I can't answer them...
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    Why not just have security questions like my college uses. What's the name of your first pet? Only you gonna know lol.
  • Blax999Blax999 Member Posts: 82
    Kabam wants to ensure security with theses unanswerable questions while not allowing simple password change, and thus having the same passwords for years...
    The security level required back then was not the one required now. Plus, passwords have more chance to be found in leaks...
    Anyway, agree with you OP, I still have access to my account but not my email box, it's so silly
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★

That's a 'You' problem then. I can answer each and every question OP posted above.

• monkeysmonkeys Member Posts: 13

I could not answer the questions the last time I had put in a support ticket, I think it was for arena fights not loading. For whatever, reason Google play at the time I couldn't find the purchase info they needed in my Google Play account.

It was very frustrating and the issue was not one that would have been an account hacking issues where I was asking for something to be checked into.

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,230 ★★★★
    I agree with purchase history and first play, because not all accounts are from when you first started playing. Like my main account was not the first account i made so i have no clue when it was created.

However the email one is pretty standard. You should not have multiple emails if you can’t keep track of them.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    To be fair I also agree that some of them are excessive and have no room for leeway
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★
    Most are outdated in regards to cybersecurity, but the email part? You’re reaching there. That’s how they identify you.