**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

necropolis Champs

Is agon 100% needed? What about hulk or Adam warlock? I feel like the both of them can do damage like agon can. Also I have a 6* duped shuri and a 7* rank 2. Who should I use?

Main question though: who are the champs you need for this??? We need options!

Comments

• Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 310
    edited June 9
    Aegon isn't neccesary and kate is the best substitute of aegon. She can solo multiple boss and save your revives if you mastered her.
  • Options
    Ryan_1515Ryan_1515 Posts: 17
    Do I need to sig 200 for Kate to be good? I got her at rank 4 and I don’t see what all the rage is about
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 119
    Wong and Kate can solo many bosses
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,531 ★★★★★
    edited June 9
    Ryan_1515 said:

Do I need to sig 200 for Kate to be good? I got her at rank 4 and I don’t see what all the rage is about

Then you don't know how to play her correctly. I personally dislike her and any perfect release champ, but her damage output is amazing. And for necropolis, I'd say max sig is important.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,342 ★★★★
    For just one path? Definitely not. Adam can be used for a few fights on the easy path, but Kate is definitely your best option. Shuri & Chavez also help a lot with her for the easy path.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,441 ★★★★★
    Ryan_1515 said:

Is agon 100% needed? What about hulk or Adam warlock? I feel like the both of them can do damage like agon can. Also I have a 6* duped shuri and a 7* rank 2. Who should I use?

Main question though: who are the champs you need for this??? We need options!

Aegon ain't needed but he makes brute forcing it easy. Unblockable allows you to go ham on an opponent against the wall even when they are holding an SP3.
    Shuri doesn't need the Dupe, go the 7 star.