**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What are you go-to champion for tomorrow's Raid ?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Blax999Blax999 Posts: 80
    Bendy said:

Blax999 said:

Blax999 said:

Even with Aegon at 800+ charges I didn't reach the damage cap. Is it the boost of HP of the opponent ? Or Aegon not hitting hard enough ? Or maybe juste me ? 😂

What buff did you go?
    Crit crusher, thinking it was the made for Aegon since its increase his critical damage.

So with Aegon 6r5 asc, 999 charges, 3 minutes, I took off 7% of Thor's life (3rd boss).

He may not be the best but at least I can use minimal revives since I can do a fight without taking any damage (with his unblockable)
    Was max charges built?
    Yes, it was
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,398 ★★★★
    Absorbing man
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,295 ★★★★★
    Blax999 said:

Bendy said:

Blax999 said:

Blax999 said:

Even with Aegon at 800+ charges I didn't reach the damage cap. Is it the boost of HP of the opponent ? Or Aegon not hitting hard enough ? Or maybe juste me ? 😂

What buff did you go?
    Crit crusher, thinking it was the made for Aegon since its increase his critical damage.

So with Aegon 6r5 asc, 999 charges, 3 minutes, I took off 7% of Thor's life (3rd boss).

He may not be the best but at least I can use minimal revives since I can do a fight without taking any damage (with his unblockable)
    Was max charges built?
    Yes, it was
    Wow thats strange
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,510 ★★★★
    I picked Aegon, I was rendered useless for 12 hours
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 499 ★★★
    EBG78 said:

R3 Og Spidey is still gonna be my go too he’s just.......the best!

I’m curious how it goes. I used him every Raid before but he’s locked in AW on defense, even though that was supposed to be fixed.
    Insane! Hit Medusa’s cap in sub minute! 2mil sp2s and 280k mediums he might be the must underrated raid champ ever!