Gonna do abyss need some advice

TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 145
So I have R4 A kate and R4 herc. Who else should i bring with me and which will be suitable path for them. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    edited June 13
    My first and only question is why, why you choose abyss? It is second necro, and nameless collector is even harder than nameless grandmaster.
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 145
    Still not ready for necro so thought to go to abyss.
  • GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    Rewards are not worth the time any more, prep for necropolis instead.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,228 ★★★★
    DONT
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 817 ★★★
    My advice is don't do abyss lol not worth it in 2024
    Got it. Then any tips on necro. I got Kate and herc r4 and zemo r3 and wong 7* r2, doom r4. Should I take all of them or any other team and path suggestion.
    And also I was thinking of saving money for double track plantinum pass. So if i upgrade platinum pass in August month will I get the previous rewards.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,228 ★★★★
    edited June 13
    Theshadow said:

Got it. Then any tips on necro. I got Kate and herc r4 and zemo r3 and wong 7* r2, doom r4. Should I take all of them or any other team and path suggestion.

Herc isn't gonna help with necro, however you do have the perfect champs to take on path 1 of NECRO,
    Your wong can take (and solo) almost all the fights on path 1. Search for Normax on YouTube you'll find everything you need to use wong in necro.
    Trust me when I tell you he's an absolute MVP for necro completion.
    You can Rest of the fights with Kate( that wong can't)
    For example Titania, Psychoman, Guardian, Cap IW , Red Guardian these fights are either too slow or mind numbingly complicated with wong so Kate will be a better option.
    Now for the GM well I hope you find some good options for him and atleast one reverse controls immune in your roster for him. Wong n Kate can't help with that
    Thanks for that. Then I think it is time to rank up juggs and also anyone know about the platinum track info.