Incursion Crash - Loss of Pre-fights return

PenzitoPenzito Member Posts: 72
Started my run, got to room 5 and game crashed. Come back to half health and missing pre-fights again.

Told myself I was gonna restart game after room 5. New phone doesn’t lag as bad but the crashes still can be within 20-30 mins of playing regardless of lag.

Comments

• PenzitoPenzito Member Posts: 72
    Forgot to add that since the update, the game does crash differently then before. In arena it always happens when you click fight start now and you'll come back to using the saved fight. Before it was generally after the fight was over or even during the fight.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 911 ★★★
    missing prefights is intentional, and pretty sure it has always been like that. Because if Kabam didn't do it, we can just keep logging in and out with a full suicides, herald, prefight herc and complete zone 25 easily
  • PenzitoPenzito Member Posts: 72
    Jack2634 said:

missing prefights is intentional, and pretty sure it has always been like that. Because if Kabam didn't do it, we can just keep logging in and out with a full suicides, herald, prefight herc and complete zone 25 easily

They had it set that if it was a normal game crash, you were okay to return with pre-fights intact. If you force quit, you would lose them. This is probably result of the debacle last month and carried over to regular incursions.