**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AQ Updated Raids - What not to do

TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 123
edited June 15 in Strategy and Tips
Upon completion of the new raid map, there are a few points to note regarding this that can help others in coming raids.

I went in with Aegon which I assumed would be a really good choice but he was more of a hindrance than a help here. I took the left path and breezed through the first boss then had issues with the second one. Issue being that due to aegon reducing the opponent's ability accuracy by 100%, he was unable to complete the knockdown challenge rendering him useless in that fight.

That aside, we made it to modok and myself and another in the battlegroup used aegon which was, yet again, another struggle as aegon had become passively unblock able at that point which made it impossible to complete the challenge "hit block 5 times".

All in all, this was a terrible raid week and I've literally used over 40 revives to get through it with skill out the window depending on sheer dumb luck with RNG in the missions we get in the fights. I believe it's not unreasonable to request compensation, at the very least, in the form of replenishing some of the revives used by participants on raid week when the bosses were clearly not tweaked to facilitate the new pool of champions.

Suggestions to fix this can be to implement a new node to dash back and hold block to change the mission that you have to complete or something to that effect.

Kindly upvote if you found this helpful and hopefully Kabam can respond with something helpful. Thanks for the read.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,377 ★★★★★
    Perhaps I'm cynical, but I thought this would say "Don't play it.".
    Thank you for the tips.
  • Options
    TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 123
    At this rate, I can't afford to play next month, so you're not wrong 🤷‍♂️